Looking for A Guild on New Kaladim Server

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Ahriham, Mar 10, 2019.

1. Ahriham Member

I am looking for a guild on New Kaladim Server I wan't to Raid and Quest and such but not at a very Hardcore Pace i want to experience everything possible but at a casual pace but quick enough to keep pace with server unlocks. So if any guild that will be like this i will eager to join up. Hope to see you on the 16th =) Peace.
  2. Renfail New Member

We've got a post up in these forums (Saga of Lucimia) recruiting for Kaladim; check it out and if our time slots match yours, let us know.
  3. Ahriham Member

Looked at Your Post i am EST btw So 1 hr difference is not a problem but what you mean by 3 to 4 month stint on server if that means after that after that period you leave then that wont work i plan to be in it for the as long as possible..
  4. Poxx New Member

I was wondering the same thing. Will the guild leadership be handed over to those who want to keep playing?
  5. Ravanazar New Member

RP on TLE? Believe! Brought to you on Kaladim by a contingent of experienced, dedicated, and creative role-players from AB. We have been busy working out details and brainstorming ideas since Kaladim was announced. The lot of us have been gaming together on AB for several years. We have much in store for you. We would love for you to take part with us.

Beasts of Blood, of moon, of shadow, and shade;
    Seelie and Unseelie with wings frayed or displayed;
    Safety and sanctuary, respite and repose
    All found within our <Court of the Blood Rose>
  6. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

See the post Role-playing on Kaladim on these forums. RP is not mandatory. Come and join us. We are building a group that will include players covering all times zones that help each other, group, quest, do heroics, eventually raids, HQs, etc. Our main goal is to have fun as a group. Everybody gets a chance to do everything. We do not play the blame game, we get up, dust ourselves off and try again.
    Breanna likes this.
  7. Ahriham Member

Glad to See that your Guild RP is Not Mandatory Because i am not into RP but not against it either, I am Mainly looking for a guild that i can grow with on the new server i play EST time mainly after 8 pm i want to do all raid achievements but not speed run through content i have been in a few progression style guild that i always seem to fall behind on in raiding but hopefully with this new server that wont happen. So basically looking for a guild that will do the content but not rush through it but also keep current as expansions unlocked.
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  8. Kelric New Member

Hey Ahri,

Reavers is a guild that will be group progressing at a casual pace, and plans to raid casually as well. We are hovering around 40 people, and at least 20 of those live in EST and share your play times. If you are interested, private message me here, or on discord @kel6968
  9. Ahriham Member

Kelric i tried to find your discord but was Unsuccessful
  10. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Send Ravanazar a private message and I believe he can give you Discord information as well if you are interested.
    Breanna likes this.
  11. Kelric New Member

Hey Ahri, I sent you a pm, hopefully we can get together on discord!