Looking for a Guild on Crushbone

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Trismar, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Trismar New Member

Character Name : Trismar
    Race/Class High Elf Pally

I am looking for a guild on Crushbone as drama free as possible, mainly for asking questions while leveling up, best places to go and just general advice without having to spend hours on the forums sifting through tons of threads to get information on older stuff i just don't know about. My play time is basicly limited to weekends (mainly nights) and Monday nights Usually 6pm-12am EST. I have just about all voice com programs, I don't expect to be max level and max aa in a matter of days and i don't expect to be power leveled or given free handouts.

I used to play this game back when it first released but coming from EQ1 back then i had high expectations and the game didn't play like the original so i ended up not liking it much so i moved on. Having payed for Station access i decided to give this game another shot and it is much better the second time around.

I have access to everything so far except CoE and what ever comes with that expansion since i haven't bought it yet (will probably pick it up next month).