Looking for a guild - AB

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by CharbrynEQ2, Nov 26, 2019.

1. CharbrynEQ2 Well-Known Member

I didn't want to jump in someone else's LFG thread, so thought I'd make my own. :)

I'm back after a 2 year or so break (left during KA, was there long enough to get the crafting cloak on a few guys, my 2.0 on my main and a couple ascensions to 10, etc.). It seems the guild I was in is pretty much dead (I've been the only one logging in these past couple of weeks), and my interest is piqued enough to warrant searching for a new place to hang my hat, since going it alone is not my preferred way to game. What killed my interest in KA was the ascension grind as it used to be and the death to alts but POP/CD seem to have made things more friendly (some things, I'm lost still on a lot of the endgame mini games).

I've played off and on since launch, raid healed through quite a few expansions, been the stabby stabby type other times - I'm not able to commit to any raid schedule anymore really, but would love to be able to participate in groups and maybe the occasional part time raid. I tend to play more heavily on weekends; evenings I might log on for an hour or so, but I tend to game most the day Saturday/Sunday. I've re-subbed and gotten a brigand and inquisitor to 110 and to a point where I could start grouping, but also have available: fury, warden, mystic, ranger, necro, bruiser, illy, and a couple more at 100 that I'd be able to get up to some semblance of speed. I spent most of my time on LDL/Crushbone but transferred my brood to AB when the free tokens were given out, and unfortunately none of the people I knew are on AB/playing anymore.

I'm typically on one of these two, as they've alternated being my mains since Kunark. :) I'd love to chat!

Inquis: Jhaelarra (formerly Vierala on LDL/Crushbone)
    Brigand: Charryna (formerly Charbryn on LDL/Crushbone)
    Soara2 likes this.
  2. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Welcome back!

Send me a tell on Kittaene, we may have a home for you. :)
    Dude, Soara2 and Cyrrena like this.
  3. CharbrynEQ2 Well-Known Member

Will do! I'm out travelling the rest of this week but will look you up once I'm back home. :)
    Dude, Soara2, Cyrrena and 1 other person like this.
  4. Raff Well-Known Member

There are quite a few of us "weekend only warriors" in Lava Forged. :)
    Dude, Soara2, Kittybock and 1 other person like this.
  5. Jalathan Active Member

I joined up with them a couple of months ago, made me glad I came out of retirement. Great folks!
    Soara2, Kittybock and Cyrrena like this.
  6. Stibbie Member

If you looking to raid you might want to check out Forgotten on AB, they raid on Saturdays and Sundays and are a great group of people. I'm not sure who their guild leaders name is but you can reach out to Keegen in game I'm sure she can point you in the right direction.
    Soara2 and Cyrrena like this.
  7. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Kittaene and Raff are good people so I am trusting that the members of their guild Lava Forged are good people as well.
    Dude, Soara2 and Kittybock like this.
  8. CharbrynEQ2 Well-Known Member

Just wanted to update and say I found a home in Lava Forged. :) Thanks all!
  9. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Welcome :) We are glad to have you!!