Looking for a chatty guild where much of that is typed.

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by dorotea, Oct 4, 2021.

1. dorotea Well-Known Member

So many guilds today are almost totally quiet as people play the game but rarely talk to guildmates.

Many others people talk mostly in Discord or other voice chat. Due to poor hearing this doesn't work well for me.

Returning to EQ2 after years away. No luck on AB finding a guild but I can start over anywhere (European included I am usually on EU/UK hours) but the pvp server.
    Triljia, Breanna and Sunlei like this.
  2. Evangel Member

Hi Dorotea, welcome back to the game! We have a guild on AB server called Forever Quest. We don't have a lot of players on EU/UK hours currently but are trying to recruit to fill in playing gaps throughout the day. While we do tend to use voice chat when grouping for heroics or lowbie progression, it's not mandatory. Yes it's easier to "drive hands-free" but we understand that it's not an option for everyone. If you like to quest, feel free to hit up one of our recruiters in-game!

PS. I'm a chatterbox, lol
  3. dorotea Well-Known Member

Thanks - yes I have spoken to at least one of your people about the guild.

I am not yet desperate enough to join a guild that *mostly* talks in voice but *tolerates* people than cannot or will not use that medium. Other than for raids or other difficult content where it is impossible to avoid these days.

I far prefer normal ungrouped chat to be mostly typed so I don't feel I am missing most of what is going on, other than occasionally seeing a typed response to something obviously said in voice.

If I can't find a good guild that talks mostly with their fingers (when not raiding) I will come back to you as a good guild that ...does not.
  4. Cheddarmeister New Member

Just as a side note to what Evangel told you, we do chat in guild chat quite a bit....mostly actually. Our voice chat is almost exclusively for Heroics and some group content we do. We are not the type to exclude or ignore....trust me. So, if you haven't found a guild yet...please reach out to one our guild members for an invite.