Looking 4 willing Decorator

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by crazyapples, Jun 1, 2018.

1. crazyapples Active Member

I have my own T4 Freeport hall, that i turned into my home. Its mostly done and all the layout ideas are done. I just have a decorators block for like 2yrs and just need to wrap it up.

I'm looking for someone who can finish a shower,lounge setting and a horrid small bedroom, room full of frostfell and a secret study mostly done. Or any particular one.

Willing to pay in plat/SC/krono-depending on server the decorator comes from.

The limitations is 120 items left maybe 300 depending on moving crate. I dont like lots of duplicate items unless there's a good reason, as this is a show case of 13yrs of eq2 and sadly have an item limit.
    I'm happy to craft what ever is needed so your main doesn't have to be on my server to do this.

Hopefully the pictures give some idea.

Server - Thurgadin

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Rosyposy like this.
  2. Breanna Well-Known Member

Looks very nicely done to me already. I'm not terribly good at decorating so not applying for the job LOL. Just wanted to say I think you have done well already.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I agree! :D I especially love that aquarium... :)

As to your signature ("If your knees bent the other way, what would chairs look like?"), most critters whose knees bend the other way in RL are small enough to just sit their fannies on the seat of the chair, but I've read books where there are bipedal furry types, as well as giant (relatively; about human height) bird-people. In the case of that latter, they often have wings (whether they work or not) and long tails, too, and tend to turn human-built chairs around so they can straddle the seat, or use backless stools. ;)

There was a wonderful Star Trek book, Uhura's Song by Janet Kagan, a long time back (maybe even before Next Generation, but I highly recommend it!), where the principal sentient alien critters were felinoids, cat people types. I don't think they had seats much at all, but just sat on the floor or ground, because their knees did, indeed, bend differently...or their leg bones were just different lengths than for humans (really short thigh bones, long-ish lower leg and really long foot bones). ;->

Uwk
    showy-offy wildlife biologist :D
    Rosyposy likes this.
  4. Breanna Well-Known Member

Oh my :p I didn't realize people would put any thought like that into it LMAO Good to know though, now I'll have to come up with something different to make people think, like Shrodingers (spellcheck) cat.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

LOL! Sorry! :D

I think I've seen t-shirts about "Free Schrodinger's Cat!" and things like that, or the cat escaping from the box with the gun, looking angry and/or for "that damn Schrodinger," etc.... ;->

Uwk
    Juraiya, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  6. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

My MAIN Quiarrah is on Thurgadin. . . but from the pictures I can't seem to see whats missing. I could come take a look if you want. . . . Not sure if I could do any better though.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  7. Febrith Well-Known Member

Crazyapples kindly invited me here a few months ago - and it's brilliant! - he's done a really lovely job in there and the pics don't do it justice.
    Rosyposy and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Crazyapples is male? Hnh! :)

Uwk
    who should know you shouldn't judge a player's gender by the closest thing we have to a picture of our main toon's gender ;->
    Rosyposy likes this.
  9. Febrith Well-Known Member

Well I don't know tbh, you know how unreliable I am - I called you "he" for ages lol
    Rosyposy and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Well, yeah...I haven't done a lot to discourage that. ;->

Must be DTs from my WoW days... :-/

Uwk
    Rosyposy likes this.