Look What the Cat Dragged In

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Occam, Apr 12, 2017.

1. Occam Well-Known Member

No, I'm not being snippy. That's the name of a hidden achievement I'm curious about. ;)

According to the achievement, you need to "discover the cat room in the Crypt of Dalnir."
    Does anyone know where this hidden cat room is, and which Dalnir zone it's in?
    Just for the hell of it I'm trying to get every single exploration achievement available, but I have no freakin' clue where this cat room is!
  2. Veta Well-Known Member

In Ritual Chamber jump down the sacrifice hole then once at the bottom evac and it should send you there. Something of that nature. I know it has to do with the hole at the first named.
  3. Occam Well-Known Member

I've ended up in the sacrifice hole, and there is no bottom that I've ever found. I've just fallen until I die.
  4. Occam Well-Known Member

Guess I'm going to go plunge to my death a bunch to see if I can figure it out.
    I hope you're not trolling me. :p
  5. Jrox Well-Known Member

6. Veta Well-Known Member

I'm not. It might have to be done in the heroic when you are sacrificed and then try to evac as you are falling. If you did a little digging in the forums I remember someone posting screenshots of the cat room as well as how to get there.
    Prissetta likes this.
  7. Irish Active Member

Any more info on this tried evac and other things, and finding nothing in pit? Weird hands half way down but can't interact with them.
  8. Shmogre Well-Known Member

The hands made me giggle when I saw them...yay for Labyrinth references! :D

Veta, do you happen to have a link to the post or remember where it might have been? (I searched but I'm coming up empty.) I'm totally curious about the screenshots of the cat room.
    Griffon Lady likes this.
  9. Jhen Ro Active Member

+1 for wanting more info on this.

I may have spent an hour throwing myself into the pit yesterday trying to figure it out... Dig the Labyrinth hands of the oubliette. Made me wonder if there isn't a hidden wall on the way down, actually... In the movie, when Sarah first enters the labyrinth, that was a key element for her to progress - walls were not all real. Thought the reference might be a hint, persay.
  10. Kristabella Well-Known Member

You say according to the achievement... Can you take a picture of this Achievement in your journal? I would like to see what heading it is under, and if it is hidden, does it say what Achievement you actually completed to get this hidden Achievement to show up in your journal?

I too scoured the forums and I have seen no other reference to this achievement, the name of the achievement or the cat room, could you possibly point us in the right direction and post a pic of the achievement journal that lists the Achievement?
  11. Jhen Ro Active Member

Found via EQ2U in exploration section:

[IMG]
    Kristabella likes this.
  12. Occam Well-Known Member

Thank you, Jhen Ro.

I've scoured these forums but can't find any other mention of the cat room. Anybody? Bueller? ;)
  13. semisus Does not play this game

well i dropped down in this in heroic expert and i did see something interesting , like halfway through down there i saw hands sticking out of the walls , couldent find a spot to go into and escape didnt do anything though
  14. Zelox7 Member

lol thats kinda cool
  15. Occam Well-Known Member

I have thrown myself into the sacrificial pit over and over but can't find the cat room.
  16. Kristabella Well-Known Member

I have looked on EQ2U, and cannot even find that section... " Found via EQ2U in exploration section " You have direct link?
  17. Grayven Member

Search for a character, pick the Achieve tab, then pick the Exploration sub-tab. KA is the first section showing for me, and has three achievements: Exploring the Woods, You were there!, and this interesting one.
  18. Kristabella Well-Known Member

TY Grayven, I found it, there are a lot of hidden ones I see... time to get busy!!! lol
  19. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

You can even do this from the achievements tab in the journal on your character screen.
  20. Fleurs Active Member

According to EQ2u, the 11 player on the achievment leaderboard are all missing that achiev.