Look and Feel

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, May 6, 2015.

1. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I really want an icy tile....one that you actually slide on like in the frostfell wonderland. Then ice skates or ice boots would be in order :D
  2. Kelvmor Active Member

Just a little snippet about sword design--
    [IMG]
    Why is this sword, which is obviously a rapier, not scout usuable? I understand there's a later-level version of it that is, but I'm absolutely flabbergasted why you'd make a rapier (traditionally a scout weapon, esp. Swashbucklers and Brigands) a plate fighter weapon only. :| There's a number of weapons in Altar of Malice that I personally think have poor class requirements for their shape and form, and Silver-Tipped Blade of the Wanderer is pretty high up on that list. I know its stats are clearly meant for fighters, but I've hated a few of these last expansions (primarily Altar of Malice and Tears of Veeshan) for focusing so hard on restricting weapons by class--just because it doesn't have Scout stats or [insert archetype here] stats doesn't mean I wouldn't want to pick it up for appearance!
  3. Vainamoinen Well-Known Member

I think there are more rapiers out there that are scout usable. I dunno for sure, but I've a vague recollection of seeing one or 2.

I'm still waiting on zip lines between the islands in AoM and ToV, zip lines in Bonemire, TT and Barren Sky, zip lines in Kelethin, ZIP LINES EVERYWHERE!
  4. Katz Well-Known Member

[IMG]

I want this as a plushie, a house pet, and a fluff pet that follows you around. Oh and petamorph want would be nice too.
    :p
  5. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

[IMG]

Regarding look and feel -
    Please offer a mount appearance (wings) for the Aerakyn race that are more along the lines of Daeron's and every other Aerakyn in Norrath. The player Aerakyn's wings are huge, obtrusive and just overpower the look and feel of the character.
    Moonpanther, Kuulei and Mizgamer62 like this.
  6. semisus Does not play this game

i agree ! i want that
    Ocarinah likes this.
  7. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

I like blue butts, and I can not lie - all you other Aerakyn can't deny..

The new pirate stuff sold by Scruffy T. and items that drop don't look so pirate-like when equipped. If he turns around - his cloaca is just right out there on front street... Hows that for some looks and feels?

[IMG]
    Gramma and Ocarinah like this.
  8. Kelvmor Active Member

That moment when you realize that there's someone at Daybreak that had to sit in front of a computer and texture Aerakyn butts.
    Gramma, Kittybock, Sigrdrifa and 4 others like this.
  9. Finora Well-Known Member

lol
    Mizgamer62 likes this.
  10. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

i didn't have the heart to do a full monty - the front is... not what you'd expect.
    Mizgamer62 likes this.
  11. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

That's my butt. I posed for Chris for hours.
    Errrorr, Wintir, NrthnStar5 and 5 others like this.
  12. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Why do I picture a duck suit with a butt flap for doing the modeling you speak of.....scrolls up quickly to the cute kittybat
  13. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

That made me go blind for a second!
    Kittybock, Feldon and Xianthia like this.
  14. Feldon Well-Known Member

Cheeky responses in this thread for sure.
    Kittybock, Katz, Wintir and 1 other person like this.
  15. Alphonsus Well-Known Member

Ya I /bugged this back when RC first launched, still not fixed. Same with goblin top hats. Even posted the RC gear here about a month ago. Doubt they will fix it, will just run around nekkid forever :)
  16. Alphonsus Well-Known Member

K Today's patch finally fixed all that. Only took 7 months.
  17. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Hey Guess what? We have Gnobrin back on the art team for a while working on weapons and armor!
    Kelvani, Faeonara, Errrorr and 6 others like this.
  18. Noctew Active Member

Gnobrin? Great news, maybe Smed was telling the truth when he wrote he'd like to hire the people Daybreak had to let go back when possible (even if it is only "for a while" - for now?)
  19. Crychtonn Active Member

Ttobey before spending time on new things you need to get cracking on adding a Firing emote to the Zepplin mounts!!!

Need to be able to shoot the cannon on my Zepplin mount at people!!!
  20. Calthine Well-Known Member

OH YAY!!
    Theramor-GoV, Finora and ttobey like this.