Look and Feel

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, May 6, 2015.

1. Regn Member

I love the posture of the new cat female model. Haven't bought the race yet, but I should. Wish all the races posed a bit like that, or had more persistent mood idle animations to choose from than just the /mood angry one that distorts the character's face.
    Twyla and ttobey like this.
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

ttobey, please pass along to the whole art team that they knocked it out of the ballpark with the Vacrul plate armor. It gorgeous and detailed down to the surface etchings.

If y'all wanted to add more colors to the set... true crimson red, green, blue, etc, I'd be ready to buy 'em.

[IMG]
    ttobey, Rattophaxe, Breanna and 5 others like this.
  3. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Yea That armor is great.
    Breanna and Twyla like this.
  4. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

This year will also be a good armor year!
    Breanna, cellinaire, Twyla and 3 others like this.
  5. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Do I sense a sudden flood of previously removed Brawler gi art assets being added back into the game? I have a list...
    Breanna, Geroblue and Sigrdrifa like this.
  6. Balcerak Well-Known Member

I'm just a cat wearing a western style hat. As long as my colors don't clash I'm happy :)
    Twyla likes this.
  7. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

No it's all new stuff on quality level of the above new armor.
    Schmetterling, Twyla, Breanna and 3 others like this.
  8. cellinaire Well-Known Member

Hiya, wondering if 'Lasher Shark' model (found in Karuupa waters but removed before VoV launch) will have a future use or never intended to be released? Would be a shame, they were rather awesome hybrid between cepholex and shark :D
  9. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I think that was actually one of the tentacle creatures from a few expansions back.
    cellinaire likes this.
  10. cellinaire Well-Known Member

Ah thx! Likely Thalumbra-era then, def need ta look for 'em :)
  11. Arclite Well-Known Member

Please do something about shield designs @TTobey. There has been a downward trend in the variety of shield designs over the last few years now. I know weapon and shields are not as central to overall game mechanics as they once were but no reason not to put in unique designs for rare shield drops. They are identical in most cases in VoV and that irks me to no end. If I kill a tough challenge boss or end game raid boss who drops a shield then I would like to show it with a unique appearance and not a rehash of older designs or the standard one we have in VoV, I want to see some particle effects, some moving parts, unique holding animation (like barrier of the warlord).

We won't get great shield effects anymore, please don't deprive us of at least making them look nice.
    Rosyposy and Geroblue like this.
  12. Keffin Member

I would like to see interesting death throws of enemies instead of them running at you, getting blasted and just dropping to the floor. I think it would be fun to see a different animation for the type of damage they took as a killing blow. Like grab the arrow sticking in their chest and drop to their knees, before falling over, spinning as the fly back from a shield bash, or getting knocked back 50 meters from a mage blast etc
    Twyla, Geroblue and Breanna like this.
  13. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

That tutorial ship could really use giant tentacles attacking instead of the drakota fly by.
    Schmetterling, Twyla and Breanna like this.
  14. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Both?
  15. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

[IMG]

very seductive
    Twyla likes this.
  16. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

That shouldn't be a thing.
    Hartay, Rosyposy, Twyla and 1 other person like this.
  17. MightyMeaghan Well-Known Member

But it is and you should let it stay. HAHAHA
    Twyla, ttobey, Breanna and 1 other person like this.
  18. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

There is a very nice duck discussion over on the EQ1 forums. They are a much more civil crowd than you Look and Feelers.
    Hartay and Breanna like this.
  19. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Look and Weirdlers I meant.
    Twyla and Breanna like this.
  20. Zeffran New Member

No hope :)
    ttobey likes this.