Look and Feel

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, May 6, 2015.

1. Breanna Well-Known Member

Yes Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all. I hope everyone stays safe and healthy over the holidays.
  2. Arclite Well-Known Member

The Vah Shir race has a standing stance with the right leg slightly in front of the left and I am not sure that causes is but every back item (cloak/Shield) looks shifted 25 degrees to the left. Is this something that can be easily be fixed? Looks very ungainly.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

Allow us to set the heading on teleporters. Currently I think it's orientation based. So If I look north, and i port to a hallway that leads south. I face a wall.

plss :D
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Geroblue like this.
  4. Balcerak Well-Known Member

You are in the cheese room. There are exits to the N and W
  5. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

too much laser lettuce made me post this in the wrong forum. this wasn't the homeshow subforum :O

dunno what I was doing.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  6. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Is there any chance we might could get a good screenshot of Bloodmaiden Syvanti from Castle Vacrul: Suite of Screams?

I can get a good look at her gear before she becomes active, but since she's sitting on the dog's paws, I can't see the back of her outfit or cloak,and once I'm fighting here I really can't look, LOL. And the art looks really cool from what i can see!
  7. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

8. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

9. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Small toads okay. Giant Earth Moving Toads, probably a bad idea !
  10. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

11. Prox Well-Known Member

Dissect maybe, poke no reason. Could get warts. I know you all missed me
  12. Breanna Well-Known Member

We did miss you :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Geroblue like this.
  13. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

14. Balcerak Well-Known Member

Just got back from Cannon Beach Oregon. Rain, sun, rain, sun, CUTE LITTLE BLACK BUNNIES!
  15. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Yea I live up in the area now. The sun likes to tease up here!
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

You're up in Oregon and working for a company based in San Diego? Lucky rat! :D

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  17. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Across the river in WA!
  18. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Darkpaw has more than one studio across the country I found out only a view days ago, said so on the post
    Darkpaw games are hiring.

And toads don't give you wards, that's a myth.
  19. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I'm full remote working from home. Daybreak has been amazing during the pandemic. They have treated us all above and beyond what most game companies are doing. Twenty years ago this month I animated my first EQ1 character! Quite a milestone but still no watch!
  20. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Ah, the Great North Wet. I knew someone up there years ago, rains often, cloudy alot.
    Rosyposy and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.