Look and Feel

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, May 6, 2015.

1. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Why is Tarew Marr an Amygdala and Mithaniel and Erollisi Marr are not Amygdala? Was he cursed or something?
  2. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

How would I know? You guys are the EQ founts of knowledge!
  3. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

lol they must be wearing night of the dead masks or maybe we were all mesmerized , so now we can only see weird stuff .
    Or we are wearing purple glasses instead of the pink ones , and now we see everything weird .
    Or our beer googles were taken away from us and all those good looking goods don't really look good after all .
    or this is an alternate Norrath where all goods are ugly .
  4. Bludd Well-Known Member

can i do my dance now?
    Cyrrena, Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Breanna don't be surprised to find hair grow where you never had it , and lot's of it too and you loose it elsewhere
    wile guys , just loose it .
  6. Breanna Well-Known Member

SIGH!
    Cyrrena and Rosyposy like this.
  7. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I'll have you know i keep my nose hairs trimmed. And I'm not bald. So I'm not becoming too tall for my hair.

( Almost quoted a band there... )
  8. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Sure, sure!!! Now I have to research this!!!
    Schmetterling and Rosyposy like this.
  9. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

All of the images of Tarew Marr that I have found from EQ do not depict him as an Amygdala. He is the First member of the Triumvirate or Water, the Sole Lord and Commander of the Planes most abundant form of the element and is known as the Fathom Lord. He is the father of the twins, Mithaniel and Erollisi. He created the twins by dividing himself in half and when the halves eventually met up Tarew was reborn.
    parissa, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  10. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

that picture was created by a twisted mind I tell you they all look like they demons .
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  11. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Guys, I animate the monsters. That's all I do. I can't fix lag, the bots, or itemization. I get crazy private messages sometimes.
    Prox, Cyrrena, Rosyposy and 5 others like this.
  12. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

...challenge accepted!
  13. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

You were blocked years ago!
  14. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Ttobey helped me with a broken quest update once, and Covic helped me when my character got stuck. I'd always go them first in the event of a problem
  15. Bludd Well-Known Member

well a certain lag you can introduce is an overly detailed animation that HAS to complete before something else can happen
    uh oh
    no dont do that
    *does weird dance to distract from what i just said*
    Cyrrena, Schmetterling and Breanna like this.
  16. parissa Well-Known Member

Not sure if this is where I would ask... The pegasus in marketplace for erollisi day are so cute... I have gotten a bunch of them... And I absolutely love them... I wanted to ask if its possible to get different colors of them... Maybe green for brewday :D blue for oceansfull and red for scorched sky?
    Prox, Cyrrena, Rosyposy and 2 others like this.
  17. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

parissa you can always ask .
    Cyrrena, Breanna and parissa like this.
  18. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I don't think I would trade you for the emails and phone calls I got from coworkers at my last three jobs.
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  19. Dude Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure Caith already said what would fix all of that. I'll look for it on Discord. He said something about Norrath being out of balance because of the lack of underwater tentacle mounts that give you water breathing and fast underwater movement. So, based on that totally factual account, you have in your power to fix everything. :rolleyes:
    Cyrrena, Prox, Schmetterling and 2 others like this.
  20. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I don't think he said that.