Look and Feel

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, May 6, 2015.

1. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Actually it's how many days until Cyrrena is massively disappointed.
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  2. Breanna Well-Known Member

DOH!!!!! :eek: You are so so so mean, and she has been nothing but nice to you.
    Cyrrena, ttobey and Oradim like this.
  3. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I'm not mean! I just prepared her for the worst! That's pretty magnanimous in my opinion!
  4. Oradim Well-Known Member

Why did Cruel To Be Kind by Nick Lowe suddenly start playing in the background here? Weird.
    Cyrrena, Breanna and ttobey like this.
  5. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

6. Dude Well-Known Member

I already disappointed her recently. :(

You should give her the vroom broom to make her feel better. :)
    Cyrrena, ttobey and Breanna like this.
  7. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

You know I think she knows she can't have it , it's just a little game she and ttobey like to play ( I hope ).
    The same way we used to come up with all sort's of crazy mounts.
    I remember reading about brooms a long time ago and also about the difficulties to make one and put it into the game.
  8. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

In October , I would want to be a Froglok.
    Rosyposy, Prox, Cyrrena and 1 other person like this.
  9. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

Ribbit ribb ri rib ribit? -croak-
    Rosyposy, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  10. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

hmm ? we get to use those flippers to fly with
    or frogloks can jump like a leaper as high and far ?
    croak argh I must have swallowed one .
    Rosyposy, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  11. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

The top number is how many days Ttobey said were going to pass until the unveiling of the BROOM MOUNT. He said he was going to count them down every day, except for days he was not at work. But he quit *looks at Ttobey and notices he is still behaving on the SPRING ROAD TRIP with Pijotre* counting them down, so I started counting them down for him. I guess hope springs eternal that one of the 2 dozen ideas for the BROOM MOUNT WILL come to life in the game even though he has told me NO, more than 1000 times over the course of the years.
    Dude, Breanna and Oradim like this.
  12. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

SPRING ROAD TRIP UPDATE INCOMING!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Morning ROAD TRIPPERS!!!!

Wow!!! That was a long, exhausting, but over the top fun day at Cedar Point!!!! I think I ate just as much there as I did at Schmet's House and Mackinac Island. Hopefully all the walking around looking in the shops and riding rides and walking some more worked a lot of it off. I bought a lot more house items, but, I found a lot of shops had some very nice appearance items!!! *Hands Schmet a small box with a little hat in it with a small feather in the band that looks like it comes from the Bavarian Alps* Just a small token of appreciation for inviting us all to your home.

Today we are in Erie, Pennsylvania at Waldameer & Water World. Around 2 pm, we will be going to Splash Lagoon Indoor Water Park and Resort. Which has a Virtual 5 Star Resort that we will be spending tonight at, the water park closes at 10 pm. So we have a full day of nothing but water parks with slides, wave pools, and other fun water type things like bumper boats. For any of us that run down before 10 pm, we can relax in the Resort. Dinner at 6 pm, you can hit the water park again afterwards or you can eat junk food in the water park at the concession stands.

Tomorrow we are off to Hershey's Chocoloate World in Hershey, Pennsylvania. I did not schedule anything at all except Hershey's, we have to take ample time when we are dealing with Chocolate!!! Tomorrow night we have a Virtual 5 Star Resort and Spa booked so more relaxing.

Saturday, I thought we might use to visit some Amish markets and farms, for some very nicely made house items, quilts, jams, sausages, breads, and cheeses. Schmet, they have some of the best Baby Swiss there is.

Happy water parking ROAD TRIPPERS!!!

AND

132 for Ttobey

AND

12 for Ttobey's birthday

By the way, it was Schmetterling that wanted the Kangaroo mount with a pouch, someone else thought to put the Burynai in the pouch. But on a happier note, I did not see a direct no to Sigrdrifa's Clockwork Steed, she even provided a picture of what she wants it to look like. I think it could be a Trojan Clockwork Steed and a ton of Ratonga or Gnomes or Halflings could pile out of it and attack!!
    Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  13. Prox Well-Known Member

Your back to work , could you find my Stoneshaped legs for my Brigand . Got my black rune , my darn pants are lost. Was sure I got them as a quest reward.....lol... I know I know wrong thread .....lol
  14. Prox Well-Known Member

:eek:
  15. Katz Well-Known Member

Confirmed by ttobey, our frogloks are getting flies.
  16. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I don't know why I click any links you guys post here.
  17. Breanna Well-Known Member

Because you started this thread so it is your sworn duty to uphold it ;)

Besides where else could you have this much fun, and take this much torment?
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy and Dude like this.
  18. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

At the urologists but that's a couple years off again.
  19. Katz Well-Known Member

*snicker*:D
  20. Dude Well-Known Member

Katz, Cyrrena, Rosyposy and 1 other person like this.