Look and Feel

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, May 6, 2015.

1. Kloo Active Member

Can't equip the new mount in the appearance slot. :-(
    Soara2 and Cyrrena like this.
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Are you using it with another flying mount? The appearance has to be the same type. Hmm. Maybe they didn't tag it properly?
    Soara2, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  3. Kloo Active Member

Yes tried it with several different flying mounts, no luck :(
  4. Unayan Active Member

Soara2, Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  5. Melkior Well-Known Member

6. Dude Well-Known Member

I haven't tried it, but I've heard people say that it can be used for appearance, but only with ground mounts.
  7. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

During our time so far in Mammoth, Kentucky, Schmetterling has decided she would like a Kangaroo Mount!

SPRING ROAD TRIP UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Morning ROAD TRIPPERS!! I was up late last night using our top of the line geeky stuff to test some Oceansfull, Schmet was there as well!! Kaitheel was getting a lot of inspiration from his time with Breanna, good thing everything looks great and he can still be with us on the ROAD TRIP.

This morning we are still in Mammoth Cave, Kentucky. We have these tours scheduled for today:

8:45 am Gothic Avenue Tour
    6:30 pm Star Chamber

And this is what is scheduled for Sunday:

10 am - 2 pm Discovery Tour

The time between the tours today, you can enjoy the shops, museums or any of the wonderful outdoor activities, relax in our Resort or use our top of the line geeky equipment to test the Oceansfull event on the test server. Sunday, prior to our Discovery Tour and after as well you have the time to enjoy the rest of Mammoth, Kentucky.

Monday, off to Ohio we go. First stop, The Wilds in Cumberland, Ohio, from there, its on to Cedar Point in Sandusky, Ohio. We also need to hit some Amish farmers markets so we can get some really good cheese for Schmet, some really nice quilts, and some good jam. We will be stopping in Cincinnati to go on the duck boat and to Finely market for Queen City sausages and German Bread and to the best Hofbraushaus outside of Munich per Schmet who should know. If anybody has any other stops for Ohio, speak up. After Ohio, it is on to Hershey, Pennsylvania and CHOCOLATE!!!!!
    Soara2, Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  8. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

My gnome conjy says she needs a clockwork horse, and she wants it to look like THIS:
    [IMG]
  9. Breanna Well-Known Member

NICE!! ;)
  10. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

something peculiar came up in the launcher when patching.... Wonder what it could mean? ;)
  11. Unayan Active Member

My apologies. Nope was not my intent. I had the wrong link on my clipboard.

Apparently the answer from Daybreak is "?":

Discord
    Drona
    @Caith @Kander I just bought the new pack and I cannot use the flying mount which comes with it in the appearance slot
    I have a flying mount equipped in t he normal slot. I bought this pack mainly to use that mount as appearance so very disappointed. Can this be fixed please?

Caith
    I'll take a look Drona, its probably classified as something it shouldnt be.
  12. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Oooh that is very nice!! Maybe make it a Clockwork Trojan Horse, and a bunch of Gnomies could pile out of it? We have an entire guild of nothing but Gnomes on AB and it would be nice for a group transport.
    Soara2, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  13. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

SPRING ROAD TRIP UPDATE!!!!!!!!!

Good Morning ROAD TRIPPERS!!!

Its Sunday and our last day in Mammoth, Kentucky. We have our Discovery Tour from 10 am until 2 pm. The rest of the day is your own to explore, the wildlife, the rivers, you can take other mini tours of some of the other cave systems, go hiking, fishing, boating, relax in the Resort, use our top of the line geeky equipment to test Oceansfull on Test Server or whatever else you wish to do.

Tomorrow morning, Monday, we are off to Covington, Kentucky to see a Cathedral, that Schmet says is a must see, then on to Cincinnati, Ohio to go on the duck boat and to Finely market for Queen City sausages and German Bread and to the best Hofbraushaus outside of Munich, with real imported soft bezels and beer per Schmet who should know. I do hope they have soft pretzels!!! Then its on to The Wilds in Cumberland, Ohio, a wild animal park, YAY!!!! I love critters!!!

Tuesday, we hit Cedar Point in Sandusky, Ohio, its an all day affair, I am opting for a port there as I cannot handle driving the road there. If others wish to make the drive, one of the buses can make the drive.

Happy ROAD TRIPPING!!

AND

146 soft bezels for Ttobey

AND

16 days until Ttobey's Birthday
    Soara2, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  14. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

wouldn't it be great if we could sit inside the pouch like a joey I don't think that will happen.
    But really a kangaroo is just the same shape as a meatbeast.
  15. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

yes nice big soft pretzels backed , not steam cooked and real imported beer brewed using the oldest food law in the world.
    and a cheese spread called Obazter that means squished it goes well with pretzels , but if that's what you want to do
    eat the pretzels with mustard .
    there is a nice amusement park north od Cincinnati called Kings Island , they also have a nice waterpark.

group transport when will we get a mount for two ? at least.
  16. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I kidnaped the entire road trip group and took them to my house for a backyard brunch with lots of Bavarian food . :D
    Breanna, Cyrrena and Rosyposy like this.
  17. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I think a kangaroo mount with a pouch would be great. I could ride it and take my 3 ratonga friends along in the pouch!!
  18. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

SPRING ROAD TRIP UPDATE INCOMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello ROAD TRIPPERS!!! We switched things up a bit while everybody was sleeping. Here is the schedule and its looking great!!!

Monday: Cathedral in Covington, Kentucky
    Hofbrau Haus in New Port, Kentucky (real imported soft bezels and beer)
    *avoids the paddlewheel boat with the Hooters on board*

Then we are off the Schmet's house for a backyard poolside brunch!!!! She has lots of delicacies in store for us, I cannot wait, so do not stuff yourselves at the Hofbrau Haus, nibble there and buy a lot for take out. Thank you so much Schmet for inviting all of us to your home!!

After a lovely brunch at Schmet's house, we will be going to Cincinnati, Ohio, to go on the duck boat. After the duck boat, we will be visiting Finely Market for Queen City sausages and German bread. Looks like today is a day of eating. Tonight, we are booked into a Virtual 5 star Resort and Spa in Cincinnati and can spend a long evening relaxing and visiting.

Tuesday, we are off to Kings Island in Mason, Ohio, YAY for amusements and mid afternoon, we will port to Cumberland, Ohio for our visit to The Wilds, a wild animal safari park!! We will go ahead and port up to Sandusky, Ohio after The Wilds, another Virtual 5 Star Resort where we can rest up a bit for Wednesday.

Wednesday we roll into Cedar Point in Sandusky, Ohio, its an all day affair, I am opting for a port there as I cannot handle driving the road there. If others wish to make the drive, one of the buses can make the drive. Lots of roller coasters, tons of interesting shops like leather workers and such, its a wonderful place to spend a day.

Ohhh now lets get out there ROAD TRIPPERS, Schmet has been waiting for hours!!

Hmmm maybe a version of a Paddlewheel Boat would make a nice water mount. Long after all the others of course except for Errrorrr's.

AND

135 for Ttobey (not sure how he was staying that high in numbers)

AND

15 for Ttobey's birthday
    Breanna likes this.
  19. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I am in Philly airport waiting on a plane to head home, I saved a baby bird yesterday. Today a stupid chipmunk ran out in the road and I couldn’t swerve fast enough. Karma gives and karma takes. That chipmunk really brought me down.
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  20. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

perhaps it was an elderly chipmunk,... and you did it a favor ;)
    Loading,.. Please Wait,... Chipmunk Heaven loading,...
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.