Long live AB the best server of all time ! Home to the best people on Norrath !

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by jimmyfrank, Jul 18, 2019.

1. jimmyfrank Member

I spent many years of my life with the people of AB . Made some of the best friends in my life there . I miss those times . That unity ! We had the strongest best raid guilds on AB ! I can’t begin to name all of you ! I have reacently logged in briefly just to see if anyone I knew was logged in just to say hello . And soon looking at my empty friends list logged right back out . I don’t feel I’ll ever be able to play Eq2 again like I once did regardless of desire to at times . At least half of my memories in this game were spent with someone no longer with us and that person was always the most fun to play with . Someone always group oriented! Someone who cares about his team ! We were his friends not just characters on line ! I’m sure I speak for many people. .... we miss you TOE

KALANDRA
    Soara2 and Cyrrena like this.
  2. Siren Well-Known Member

You are melodramatically obsessing about the past, instead of looking toward the future. There are thousands of great people playing EQ2 *right now* that you are missing out on because of this.

And regardless, just because someone isn't online right now doesn't mean they're not playing at all. Many players are on Kaladim, the time-locked Progression server that just went up. Why don't you try there, if you don't want to make more friends/wait for the ones you had on AB?
    Raff, Soara2, ConcealFate and 4 others like this.
  3. Breanna Well-Known Member

I like that Siren well put :)
    Soara2, Rhodris, Dude and 2 others like this.
  4. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

A ton of players from AB are on Kaladim.
    Soara2, Dude, Siren and 1 other person like this.
  5. Soara2 Well-Known Member

I think this was a rest in peace post, although I am not totally sure. Very sad, sorry you lost your friend that meant so much to you.
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  6. Breanna Well-Known Member

After going back and re-reading I think you are absolutely right. I am so sorry for your loss.
    Soara2 and Cyrrena like this.
  7. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I couldn't tell for sure, but if that is the case, I am deeply sorry for your loss.
    Breanna, Soara2 and Siren like this.