Lonely Acres Bordello

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Games'nGhosts, Dec 7, 2019.

1. Games'nGhosts Active Member

Server: Maj'Dul
    Base: Vacant Estate of Unrest, Freeport
    Owner: Unseelee
    Published: Yes

Description: Located on an old plantation, the former Master's house has been bought by Madame Fiona who greets you inside the door. The outside gazebo is decorated for conversation and hidden in the maze is a hot tub with floating flowers. Trees and vines cover the greenspace. The cemetery in the back is left over from the previous owner. We have no idea who is resting there but the ghostly skulls and personal effects speak of brave warriors.

A buffet is laid out in the cozy dining area and the bar is fully stocked and the game room is open. The grand foyer across from the refurbished kitchen (with a bedroom for the cook and bartender) greets all gentleman callers. The rooms on the second floor are beautifully furnished with very attractive girls. The un-occupied red room is my room, the neighbouring large blue room is decorated to my mother's wants. (explanation below). Each room has a fireplace & bookshelf. The upper floors are mostly unoccupied and sparsely furnished so any new employee may furnish to her desire. Get a brandy, sit for a spell and enjoy the scenery.

My first published house. According to a few guildies they've never see Unrest look so happy. My mother has dementia and I try to keep her involved in things besides colouring. I had her sit beside me, I brought up the Eq2 traders website so she could pick out the furniture she wanted which I either made or bought for her. When she was happy with it, I did my room and the rest of the house.
  2. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Can't wait to log in to see it!
  3. Games'nGhosts Active Member

I'm quite excited over it. I'm just glad I'm finally happy with it. :)
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

And I hope your mom is happy with it! :)

Uwk
    Faeonara and Breanna like this.
  5. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Very nicely done.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I have to admit, though, when I first saw the post title, I was worried it was gonna be like a horror movie... :eek:

Wrong holiday season. ;->

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.