LoN booster pack chances?

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Ghoul, Apr 27, 2022.

1. Ghoul New Member

Hi all,

I'm thinking of getting some LoN packs from the marketplace in an attempt to get a growth cloak, I'm just wondering whether each item has the same chance of rolling or is something like the growth cloak actually rarer than other items such as paintings?

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks!
  2. Gelenor Well-Known Member

Random is random, you could get the growth cloak first go or never get it. BUT BELIEVE ME.. it is so much better now that you are assured of a EQ2 loot item of the LON expansion you buy in marketplace. When I spent thousands on LoN when the LoN game was active in the past.. the EQ2 in-game items were a rare chance and then it was random what you received if you did get lucky.

Do not forgot there is a growth cloak in at least two of the LoN expansions.. research first which expansions to buy and then good luck!

And do a forum/discord search on growth items. There are a few growth items from quests etc that you may not have to buy in marketplace. They may not give you 50% growth, but will certainly make you bigger in game.