Login Servers Busy

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Kurisutaru, May 8, 2013.

1. Kurisutaru Active Member

Last time I was able to successfully login was Sunday, May 5th; had no problems and was able to login to my ALL ACCESS and silver accounts. I have not been able to access login servers since early Monday, May 6th. After launcher tries to login to all 7 servers I keep getting the servers are busy try again later box. I tried streaming the game, I've validated game assets, restarted my pc, and both my modem and router. I've even tried running the game with both my antivirus and firewall disabled and it still happening. I put in a ticket when this started happening 3 days ago.

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. Kurisutaru Active Member

The only thing I've not done is reinstall the game. So pretty please.. before I go wasting hours doing this.. please someone look into it.. :oops:
  3. TSR-AlexS Well-Known Member

Servers appears to be up at the moment. I will need to gather more information from your tickets to determine if there is a correlation between your problems. Please be sure to include both your Dxdiag and Msinfo. I'll continue to monitor this thread and see if anyone else is having these issues.
  4. zadical New Member

same here.. dc to searching server AND main sign in screen.. un workable lag... accessing bag items...placing home items.. etc. will not retain in game sign in due to dc's of above.
  5. Kurisutaru Active Member

TSR-AlexS, I just sent you a PM with the info you requested. Sorry it took me a few.. but I'm no pc wiz.. had to do some reading to figure out the what/how.. :oops: Thanks for looking into it.. truly appreciated :)
  6. TSR-AlexS Well-Known Member

Ah not a problem my friend! I will get to it as soon as I can!
  7. Kurisutaru Active Member

OMG!!! It works! Kept checking stuff and it turns out.. the problem wasn't on my end nor SOE's. It was my internet provider.. something to do with them messing with some security features.. :oops: Anyhow, sorry for the trouble and thank you so much for taking the time to look into this.. it's truly appreciated.
  8. TSR-AlexS Well-Known Member

Not a problem man! Perhaps you can contact your isp to see what you can do to prevent this from happening the future :)
  9. Kurisutaru Active Member

Thanks for the suggestion I will.. ;) And umm.. I'm a gal.. hehe.. :oops:
    TSR-AlexS and flameweaver like this.
  10. flameweaver Well-Known Member

Alex, I wish I could have seen you face when you read this :rolleyes:
    TSR-AlexS likes this.
  11. TSR-AlexS Well-Known Member

It was like this :O Sorry :oops:
    flameweaver likes this.
  12. Terminator2012 New Member

..i get this same issue but have no clue if it is with my IP..I can access the internet with any browser,but cant get in the game yet.
  13. TSR-AlexS Well-Known Member

Terminator, have you already submitted a ticket? If so, please pm Sean or myself your ticket reference number so we can further assist you.
  14. jblackfox Member

Can't get into your addresses as my firewall doesn't trust your site.