Login server error

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Saladdin, Jan 4, 2022.

1. Saladdin Active Member

I can't enter the game for 3 hours.

[IMG]
  2. Saladdin Active Member

Yesterday I connected to the game normally. Today for 8 hours I cannot connect to the login server. All the time it gives one error-screen. Thurgadin server. I am in Russia. Prompt with ping and trace commands to which server should I check the connection with my ISP? Tried it on 4 different computers (Windows 7 and Windows 10) - it doesn't work on any. I tried 5 different accounts, 2 active and 3 frees - none of them work. I cleared the game cache, reinstalled the game - still nothing works. By the way, the link from the technical support server with commands and an example of the command line also does not open.

In technical support, in the column category of the problem, there is no such reason as the absence of a connection with the login server

[IMG]

within 10 hours, either screen 1 or screen 2 opens when I launch the launcher
  3. Tkia Well-Known Member

The login server setting is in the eq2_default.ini file and for Thurgadin should be: cl_ls_address amseq2-03-01.everquest2.com. This currently resolves to: 69.174.193.21. Tracert to the address fails to complete for me even though the launcher is connecting fine, so somewhere along the line it appears the diagnostic tools have been disabled. Not very helpful. I'd suggest taking a good look in the area of your firewall/antivirus/malware programs to find what has recently updated and blocked things.
  4. Saladdin Active Member

The problem has been resolved. There were technical problems, not with my local provider, but with a backbone provider in Germany, in Frankfurt, which provided access to Russia.

Thank you for your feedback. Everything is working fine now.
    Sigrdrifa likes this.