Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Disturbdilusionx, Jan 18, 2018.

1. Disturbdilusionx Member

I have been trying to log into the game for about 20 minutes, and I keep getting the same error message : Error NBE-1013. Which leads me to a page that says it has something to do with Daybreak maintenance. I tried logging in through the back way with no launch pad, and it tells me my log in is incorrect, which I know it is not as I could log in on here just fine. Had a guildie logging in around the same time and he had no issue. I tried restarting the launcher, restarting the computer and I've had no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I really dont want to have to do a full reinstall, which is the only other thing I can think to do
  2. Blazen Active Member

I was logged in running crafting daily's then was booted. I received this issue when I tried to log in. I was able to log into my other accounts but tried on my primary and received the message once again.
  3. Ganador Active Member

We are having multiple players with the the same issue trying to get in.
  4. Leeroy 16 year vet. Forum lurker. Altaholic.

Yes, this is an issue for one account at my house. Posted on Discord too.
  5. Disturbdilusionx Member

I posted in discord as well. It's just the one account in my house. My husband tried logging in on his computer, thinking it was my computer, but it's not it's my account.
  6. Ipher New Member

Put my name on this list as well. Secondary account logs in no problem. Main account will not log in. Tried different computers no luck.
  7. maxximum Active Member

ditto, tried launcher, Everquest2.exe and changed passwords and still can't get in
  8. Doc-Jekyll New Member

just adding my name to hopefully get a dev to answer
  9. Marae Well-Known Member

I am having the same problem, getting this error trying to log in on my primary account. Second account I just got in, no issues.
  10. maxximum Active Member

Can log into my heartbound bot on both my pc and laptop, can't log into this account on either.
  11. blaster332 New Member

I went to switch characters and got locked out code NBE-1013
  12. maxximum Active Member

i'm in now
  13. Blazen Active Member

Was able to log in now.
  14. Doc-Jekyll New Member