Fixed Internally Log in broken again

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Virtuosity, Jul 9, 2021.

1. Virtuosity Active Member

The title says it all, been kicked and cant get back, asked guildies via discord and a handful have the same problem.

Thurgadin server.
    Daxdd, Marae, smoketester and 2 others like this.
  2. Because New Member

Skyfire same happened
    Godzmight likes this.
  3. Agee Member

Same on Maj'dul
    Godzmight likes this.
  4. Falkira New Member

Comes back invalid sign in on all my accounts on Maj'Dul server.
    Godzmight likes this.
  5. Godzmight Member

Same on Test server
  6. Peace Member

Tried logging in twice, got same results that indicated my log in was incorrect, tried an alt account, same thing. So add the AB server ... guess it is game wide. Doesn't seem to affect this forum board at least. Maybe it had something to do with switching off the festival ?
  7. smoketester New Member

Logged into both EQ2 accounts this morning with no issue but ever since this Log-in problem happened I can't log into my second account. Keeps saying "there was an error completing your request. please try again." And when I try to log into support it says "invalid credentials". The only way I could even post this was to log into a different account. Beyond frustrating. Any suggestions?
  8. Brinie New Member

Logged into one account fine, my other account getting the same invalid username or password.
  9. Breidaia2 New Member

Oh good, it's not just me. I was worried I had been hacked or something.
    Halls of Fate server. My main paid account can't log in, but my alt f2p account can.

Edit: just tried my other inactive accounts. All six of the currently unsubscribed accounts can log in fine. Its only my station access account that is having issues.
  10. Ludcer New Member

Still have account that can't log in on Skyfire. Has anyone from DBG said they are working on a fix?
  11. smoketester New Member

Not a peep from DBG. Still can't log one account in either.

Majdul server here.

Can't log in either account now. Brilliant work DBG.
  12. Weenut New Member

Halls of Fate. Cannot access paid account. Would like to attend raid tonight. Really hoping DBG is working on getting this fixed.
  13. Froehn New Member

Same here, Halls of Fate, one account is working, other shows the failure messages shown above
  14. Marae Well-Known Member

I have the same issue. This account I'm posting on logs in fine, but my other account gives me error messages, regardless of how I try to access it (launcher, .exe file, website). I put in a ticket after trying unsuccessfully to change my password (that process also gives error messages). Both accounts are on Thurgadin. This account is the older of the two; both are paid accounts (this one has a lifetime membership and I pay yearly for the one I can't log into). I also was playing both accounts last night with no issues.
  15. Golum Active Member

16. Marae Well-Known Member

Back online! Woo hoo! Thank you for fixing it!
  17. Golum Active Member

Fixed for you...this is still an issue
  18. Paleale Member

still an issue on one of my accts.. cmon DBG.... lets go!
  19. Herne Active Member

Where is the announcement at the top of the forum?
    I thought we had a new community Manager...
  20. Paleale Member

@Accendo anything ??? anything at all??