Locked Pvp?

Discussion in 'PvP & Battlegrounds' started by From303, Jan 31, 2015.

1. From303 New Member

Is there still much in the way of people locking toons at 35, maxing everything out, gearing up and fighting at that level? Its been years since I played and looking for this gameplay experience again
  2. Deathpoke Member

It is a little slow. Our guild on Nagafen has a few different members that are locked at 10, 21, and 38 for PvP. We find action from time to time. With the population being lower than it used to be it is a little more scarce as far as lower level PvP is concerned. You'll hear several people say it's non existent but we find fights at least every other day or so. It's not impossible or non existent if you look hard enough. I believe that it can't stay like this forever and the population/good times will come rolling back.
  3. Maddest Active Member

Lets bring it back. Ill log into t4 went exile.
    Deathpoke likes this.
  4. Deathpoke Member

Hope to see you around :)
  5. Maddest Active Member

I went out there and saw 2 level 20s. Logged a q in to see how many in zone and a very nice fp was there to talk to. There were 5 people in zone tops. /sadpanda Didnt go back.
  6. Trasor Active Member

I am down to try to revive this as well, I personally think that max level pvp is just ridiculous at this point, t4 you could actually see some skill and some of the clickies are still good in pvp, making running zones and contested content worthwile
    Deathpoke likes this.
  7. Kazooooooooooo Active Member

Every other day or so? LOL. And the only way PvP ever comes back if they make a progression server starting at KoS. Pretty simple but it won't happen. The Dev's who work on this game never gave a **** about PvP servers and never will. What we really need is a private progression server~
  8. Deathpoke Member

How about every WF in Antonica? Level 20 PvP is coming back. There has been a lot of action daily. It's been a lot of fun. There are a few posts about common practices of a level 20 Twink. If you are serious about bringing back PvP then hop on board. It starts here.