/loadhotkeys danceroutine (TIP on how to liven up a dull group!)

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, and New Player Questions' started by ARCHIVED-rifter2, Jan 30, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-rifter2 Guest

/loadhotkeys danceroutine

Sometimes you need a lot of extra hotkeys to do something really important (besides storing your regular abilities and spells.)

Sometimes things are just too boring around town.

[IMG]

...and you have to liven them up a bit...

It turns out you can create a great deal of hotkeys from macros...

[IMG]

...and liven the place up a bit...

[IMG]

...sometimes the NPCs around you play right along...

[IMG]

[IMG]

Sometimes the locals stare.

[IMG]

...entire dance routine chat shown here...
    Notice that since each few lines is on a separate hotkey, you can play along with outsider input just to make it a bit more interactive.
    Warley Theodoric never shut up the whole time I was working on my dance routine.

[IMG]

Of course this can be used to liven up any group of deadbeats any time you find yourself in a dull group.
    Just er... never um... uh... well, don't forget to do the following... not that I'd know... and I especially hope you saved your original hotkey set first...
    /loadhotkeys normal

Message Edited by rifter2 on 01-30-200608:31 PM
  2. ARCHIVED-FateOfTheEarth Guest

Yahhh, thats a great article, it seems the drunks are always trying to pick me up with offers of HAVE A DRINK! even when i say " but i don't drink."
  3. ARCHIVED-emeraldrock jr Guest

4. ARCHIVED-rifter2 Guest

ADD DISCO LIGHTS to your dance routine!

In a darkish room/dungeon you can add lighting effects.

If you do the shards collection quests, each one (abjuration, evocation, divination, etc etc) results in an Orb. Each orb is a different color. Each orb is a neck slot item. Each orb glows the color of the orb. (Blue, red, green, orange, purple... can't remember all the colors).

If you are old enough (can't recall the exact age you need to be to equip these items) you can just swap out neck items to change the glow color on the walls and floor around you.
  5. ARCHIVED-indrasunrise Guest

Do you know, I looked up the lyrics for that song on three sites, and only the third one had them correct? The first two
    had the same mistake you had.

"dig in the dancing queen"
    --appropriate for using a shovel on a dancing girl

"digging the dancing queen" (or " diggin' ", if you slur your "g")
    --to appreciate/like/admire a dancing girl.

dig http://cache.lexico.com/dictionary/graphics/AHD4/JPG/****.jpg( P ) Pronunciation Key (d[IMG]g)
    v. dug, (d[IMG]g) dig·ging, digs
    v. tr.
    1. To break up, turn over, or remove (earth or sand, for example), as with a shovel, spade, or snout, or with claws, paws or hands.
      1. To make or form by removing earth or other material: dig a trench; dug my way out of the snow.
      2. To prepare (soil) by loosening or cultivating.
      1. To obtain or unearth by digging: dig coal out of a seam; dug potatoes from a field.
      2. To obtain or find by an action similar to digging: dug a dollar out of his pocket; dug the puck out of the corner.
    2. To learn or discover by careful research or investigation: dug up the evidence; dug out the real facts.
    3. To force down and into something; thrust: dug his foot in the ground.
    4. To poke or prod: dug me in the ribs.
    5. Sports. To strike or redirect (a ball) just before it hits the ground, as in tennis or volleyball.
    6. Slang.
      1. To understand fully: Do you dig what I mean?
      2. To like, enjoy, or appreciate: “They really dig our music and, daddy, I dig swinging for them” (Louis Armstrong).
      3. To take notice of: Dig that wild outfit.

Just some historical trivia, back from the old days when songs had lyrics that could possibly, by a wide strech of the imagination, make sense.
    ;)