Llochlan's Dragon Enclave - Maj'Dul {Video Tour}

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Spextasy, Feb 24, 2017.

1. Spextasy Well-Known Member

"Llochlan's Dragon Enclave"
    Maj'Dul Server
    Leaderboards : Hall of Fame
    Owner : Llochlan
    Decorator : Warehouse
    Videographer : Shanette

2. Febrith Well-Known Member

Oh I loved the contrast in that home - and doesn't he have an eye for colour? The dragon gardens were gorgeous:)
  3. Merriel Well-Known Member

Absolutely cool use of all the dragon statues, and I love how the one on the lower island was made to look like it was ruined. :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Spextasy like this.
  4. Febrith Well-Known Member

Wow two years ago since i saw this video - Warehouse has moved and updated this home and the new video is here:-

Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Lovely vid, Feb, as always! I do seem to remember seeing Shan's video somewhere, or maybe I was on that decoraid...it's been awhile, but it seemed familiar, so I was curious about what had changed. Not much, it seems; thank goodness for layout flexibility! :D

Question, though: on the small island with the destroyed station (yeah! That looked awesomely done), in the taller of the dead tree sections, it looks like there were giant, diseased/dead cacao pods or something hanging from the branches? If that's where the Norrathian supply of chocolate came from, trees like that in that dragon's original in-game territory, then yes, he does need to DIE. :mad:

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.