List of items/racial traits that enhance tradeskill/harvesting abilities

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-ashen1973, Feb 13, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-ashen1973 Guest

[p]Added Fae racial trait bonuses to original post[/p][p]if someone could post the racial bonuses for Frogloks that would be great (I'll add it to main post)[/p][p] [/p][p]p.s has anyone else noticed a big drop in manners since the forum changes, I don't think everyone's politeness settings carried over correctly :p[/p]
  2. ARCHIVED-Iseabeil Guest

Can add this:
    Tinkerer's Belt
    +28 wis, +28 int
    +75 HP, +75 power
    +720 vs heat, +468 vs mental
    +10 tinkering
    Slot: waist
    lvl 70 to equip
    from mad tinkerer in unrest
  3. ARCHIVED-ashen1973 Guest

[p]Edited OP to include Froglok racial bonuses (thank you Matia and the others that posted this info)[/p][p]Added information on Belt of the Tinkerer, thank you Iseabeil.[/p][p]Edited level requirements for tinkered tradeskill tools.[/p][p] [/p][p]Also, I have heard rumours of an item that enhances transmuting skills dropping in Unrest, if anyone has any information on this, please post here :)[/p]
  4. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

Tinkerer's Belt Legendary Attunable +28 WIS + 28 INT +75 Health + 75 Power +720 Heat +468 Mental +10 Tinkering Waist Level 70 Yes, drops in Unrest
  5. ARCHIVED-ashen1973 Guest

[p]Thanks Calthine, but already have the information on the Tinkerers belt.[/p][p]I have heard rumours of a similar item (possibly a glove) that has similar benefits for transmuters, anyone have any more info on this?[/p]
  6. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

I hadn't even heard that rumor yet, lol.
  7. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

From the Estate of Unrest: Reinforced Heavy Dwarven Work Boots Fabled Lore No-Trade +27 str + 27 sta +27 wis +100 Health +100 power +20 fishing +20 foresting +20 gathering + 20 mining +20 trapping Plate Armor (feet) Mitigation 520 Weight 4.0 Level 70 Berserker, Guardian, Inquisitor, Paladin, Shadowknight, Templar.
  8. ARCHIVED-ashen1973 Guest

Calthine wrote:
    Thanks Calthine :) . I have added this to the OP. Shame about the class requirements on the boots, lets hope there are comparable items for cloth/leather/chain wearers

Does anyone have any idea why the formatting on my OP seems a little messed up? I keep getting extra blank lines which i can't seem to get rid of
  9. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

ashen1973 wrote:
    I got that on quite a few guides I'd archived. I think it's a hidden piece of HTML. I ended up copying them into Wordpad (to remove all HTML), pasting them back and reformatting them. Bleh.
  10. ARCHIVED-ashen1973 Guest

thanks for the tip Calthine, I'll try that when i have more time tomorrow :)

I was told tonight that to get the Reinforced Dwarven Work boots, you get a drop from a named in Unrest. You take this item, and your Dwarven Work boots from the 'These boots...' HQ back to the NPC which made them in the original quest, and they will be upgraded to the fabled pair.
    can anyone confirm this? and if so, are there differnet types of boots (i.e cloth,leather and chain) to choose from (like the boots for the Journeymans HQ)?
  11. ARCHIVED-Lady Unicorn Guest

Been in Unrest a few times and have yet to see any priest type items drop that have a bonus to transmuting, will keep an eye out though.
  12. ARCHIVED-doctorbow Guest

ashen1973 wrote:
    I will INDEED personally confirm this. I was lucky enough to win the starter item (Some leather piece from Garanel, final mob, leather insole IIRC). That is the quest starter. This is turned into Hwal Rucksif along with your original DWB who completes and gives the player their CHOICE of any of the boots (so you CAN be a goon and pick the wrong type. You have been warned).
    Further, if you messed up and sold your original DWB long ago (like I did), you can purchase ANY type (cloth/leather/chain/heavy) from shady swashbuckler and receive ANY type in return.
    Unfortunately do not have stats for other types, but I WILL verify the harvest bonuses (+20 each) are the same throughout, they are all fabled items, and for what it's worth, the medium (chain) were a HECK of an upgrade to my mccabe's (the eof-set piece for swashes).
    Sorry, drifted a tad off-topic...
    G'Day,
    -Drakhammor, everfrost
  13. ARCHIVED-ashen1973 Guest

[p]Finally got around to re-formatting my original post and adding more information on the reinforced dwarven work boots (many thanks Drakhammor for the extra info)[/p][p] still looking for any other item's that help with tradeskilling, though got a feeling we might have them all now :) (havn't heard anymore on the transmuting item from Unrest, so it probably doesn't exist :p)[/p]
  14. ARCHIVED-Bramwell Guest

Will having 2 of these Reinforced Gnomeproof beaker +1% stack with each other giving 2%?
  15. ARCHIVED-ashen1973 Guest

Bramwell wrote:
    If you equip 2 of the same item (i.e 2 of the +1% items) you only get one buff icon.
    If you equip 2 different items (say a 1% and a 2% item) you get 2 seperate buff icons.

This suggests that same items do not stack, but different ones do.
    Although this is very difficult (if not impossible) to prove with hard numbers.
  16. ARCHIVED-Bramwell Guest

Ashenshugar@Splitpaw wrote:
    Hmm, maybe I will play it safe and use the item from the Shin village then in one of the slots. Thanks, I didn't want to buy two to find out :)
  17. ARCHIVED-Magnamundian Guest

Any word on racial tradeskill traditions for Arasai? Currently no evil race has rt for Jeweler or Woodworker so that would be the sensible choice for Sony.. or they might just give us yet more Alchemists and Weaponsmith racial traditions... Also how come NO race has a racial tradition that boosts Carpentry?
  18. ARCHIVED-MW2K2 Guest

ATM Arasai have Artificing and Transmuting as Racial Traditions. It only being on test, they could of course change.
  19. ARCHIVED-AriesRichmond Guest

Can confirm that as being true. The Arasai do get transmuting and Artificing.
  20. ARCHIVED-ashen1973 Guest

[p]updated top post to include Arasai racial traits[/p][p]if anyone could let me know the actual names of the Arasai skills, that would be great :)[/p]