Link your EQII Videos!

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by ARCHIVED-Rothgar, Aug 25, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Rothgar Guest

What do you think of the new in-game YouTube upload feature? Have you had a chance to try it out?
    If so, respond to this thread and post links of your videos so we can see what you're using it for.
  2. ARCHIVED-FreaklyCreak Guest

Just goofy stuff so far. But when I do more I'll be sure to link it.
  3. ARCHIVED-Khrack Guest

Tempted to do a video showing off people linking items in channel chat from the heroic instance of Plane of War and then the reactions from the people raiding EM / HM raid zones that spaz out because the heroic gear is better than the EM / HM gear.
    Should be enough to entertain for hours on end imo. I know that's pretty much all our channel chat on my server was full of for 8 hours straight.
  4. ARCHIVED-Cyliena Guest

I'm uploading a test video now but just wanted to share that if you have your YouTube account linked through Gmail and are using 2 Factor identification you won't be able to upload until you give EQ2 authorized access!
    If I get a good video uploaded I'll link it here, Rothgar
    edit: Geez the upload takes a long time.. is there any way to save the video to our computer?
    edit: Cute video upload achievements.. but far too easy to get. Record 1-2 seconds, upload, rinse repeat. Maybe make a minimum recording time required?

Ok, here's my video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZVAqBOJCDs
    Just under 3 minutes, took over an hour to upload on default settings. I think I'll stick with FRAPs but nice feature nonetheless! :)
  5. ARCHIVED-marz1976 Guest

Only took 52 seconds last night just to get a feel for it. Even that took quite awhile to load while in game. Wasn't a problem other than a bit of lag when I was grinding crafting writs.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJ7CeV6xbEA
  6. ARCHIVED-JesDer Guest

Rothgar .. One little comment

We use to be able to embed Youtube videos in our posts. We can no longer do this. Is there any chance of getting a way to embed the play added to these forums?
  7. ARCHIVED-Corydonn Guest

8. ARCHIVED-Cyliena Guest

9. ARCHIVED-ffd700 Guest

Jesdyr@Unrest_old wrote:
    Testing something.

Bah, yeah, even using the old embed code you can't anymore.
  10. ARCHIVED-SacDaddy420 Guest

This is probably the coolest video I saw after perusing a couple links into the recent eq2vids
  11. ARCHIVED-tatercake Guest

Barf: What the hell was that?
    Lonestar: Spaceball 1.
    Barf: They've gone to plaid!
    ~ Went well for awhile, then I hit a rock
    weeee!
    the O.G. way to get from TG to JW
    I am an avid eq2 skier And inc a ban lol. Nah only requirement is a macro keyboard to do that. I wish though, like a side game thing for an event or w/e, have downhill ski racing. Use like the ice as base, then knockback traps or w/e as 'boosters'

East Freeport: High Wall
    I am going to miss the free climbing stuff when they redo the main cities :( used to be so fun finding ways to get ontop of buildings people thought impossible to do!
    ------
    QUESTION:
    Is there a way to capture mic input? I noticed it didn't capture my mic when recording, check box or anything?
  12. ARCHIVED-Dethdlr Guest

Loving the video capture feature. Just recorded this one today: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VnTiw1Hd0E
    Works much better on my machine than Fraps ever did. Fraps bogged down my machine a bit, this is nice and smooth.
    Well done.
  13. ARCHIVED-Dethdlr Guest

14. ARCHIVED-Gaige Guest

15. ARCHIVED-Dethdlr Guest

16. ARCHIVED-Xalmat Guest

I solo Lady Vox and Lord Nagalik for the heck of it (mentored of course). Used FRAPS to record the video.
  17. ARCHIVED-screenid Guest

18. ARCHIVED-Lcneed Guest

The reason it took so long to upload is because the video data rate is like 60Mbps. I did a video for a little over a minute and it was over 500MB. :p
  19. ARCHIVED-fuaburisu Guest

Katanallama@Permafrost wrote:
    These are awesome! What is the zone of the first video?
  20. ARCHIVED-Gaige Guest

Lcneed wrote:
    That is why its best to edit the raw avi in movie maker before uploading it to youtube~
    Nijia@Vox wrote:
    Kylong Plains.