Lilithe's Memorial Garden and Dimensional Pocket by Warehouse {Video Tours}

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Febrith, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Febrith Well-Known Member

Hi guys, here's double trouble /grin - a double feature from Lilithe and Warehouse. I had a lovely trip to the Maj'Dul server this morning before work to see these flourishing, colourful places. Apologies in advance if I miss anything - GO SEE THEM AND VOTE!!

Lilithe's is the Deepwater Retreat under Massive Homes on the leaderboards and Warehouse's is the Dimensional Pocket under Medium Homes:-

If you are interested in seeing more of their wonderful work, they do have their own playlist on my channel!
  2. Bellisa New Member

Superb I would have voted ******* but I'm on thurgardin.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  3. Valandra Member

Wow!!! Beautiful work Lilithe!! Great job!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  4. Breanna Well-Known Member

Very awesome :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

(not sure what was redacted there...automatic systems are silly with things sometimes :-/)

If you're based in the EU, you can create 7 new, free characters in the US (and 7 on Public Test if you're an alta-holic [not to be confused with the occasional Beta Test server] ;->) and have them be on any darn server you want! :D That's how I got started on Antonia Bayle; just had two, one Good, one Evil, for house touring, then it got a little out of hand... :-/

Or, there's the "Try Before You Buy" with a highest-level toon (if that's still a thing; not sure) that Niboota does all the time; if you have a character slot available, you can make a "throwaway" toon for house visiting that just won't ever level up without buying an unlock.

And there's always F2P separate accounts; I've got like 6 of those, and originally had them for visiting houses on the several other servers we used to have, back in the day. Sigh. :(

Uwk
    Geroblue and Breanna like this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

In Lilithe's marvelous (!) place, at the top floor, what are those Wizard Spire-y looking thing(s) just beyond the building edges? Was that the ultimate, original wizard spire that the Erudites first made or were inspired by? The "arms" don't look freshly made, but then they have been underwater for quite a while, apparently... ;->

And with the Dimensional Pocket (so much work for a "mere" portal hub! :D), where the Teleport Pad wound up, I thought all the floaty rocks were just projected onto the "screen" of the background? I didn't know any were solid! :D

Or was it the roof of that palace...? Not really sure; only really saw a "blank" one in-depth once, a long while back.

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  7. Merriel Well-Known Member

I have seen and voted on both these homes and they are quite lovely. Lilithe's eye for color really brightened up the Deepwater Retreat, and I think Warehouse captured the 'ethereal' feel of the Dimensional Pocket quite well. :)
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.