Like Clockwork, Tinkerfest Has Returned!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Accendo, Jul 22, 2021.

1. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Is the Tinkerer's Isle prestige house not going on the marketplace this year? :(
  2. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I don't know , I was talking about the one you get from the Panda , not the tinker island , that is already in the Market place .
    Alyndrys likes this.
  3. Hartsmith Well-Known Member

If only they could modify the appearance so that it extended jets from its hips when used for flying, LOL.
  4. Alyndrys Well-Known Member

The Tinkerer's Isle prestige house is on the marketplace under " Tinkerfest", also under " Prestige Housing"
    Breanna and Hartsmith like this.
  5. Hartsmith Well-Known Member

It is always available, year round. Plus, if you do visit Tibbles Aclatter in Gnomeland security and do the Overseer quests, one of the rewards is a 10% discount that can be added to the purchase of it. Just be mindful to "add coupon" after redeeming the token.
  6. Hartsmith Well-Known Member

The one from the panda is free to all your characters if just one of your characters has done the quests, so no reason to put it on the market.
  7. Dude Well-Known Member

The panda requires you to be a subscriber. Having it on the marketplace makes it available to F2P players.
    Hartsmith likes this.
  8. Spextasy Well-Known Member

It's not there. I looked. Several times.
  9. Spextasy Well-Known Member

I thought it was, but I can't find it anywhere on the MP, not even under the Tinkerfest tab. I noticed a couple of other homes missing too, IIRC the Library, Opera House, Uncanny, and Research Sanctum weren't listed on the MP.
  10. Spextasy Well-Known Member

I'm not talking about the Relic Tinker house on the panda, I'm talking about the Tinkerer's Isle that you used to only be able to get on the Marketplace during Tinkerfest. It doesn't seem to be on the MP anymore.
  11. Alyndrys Well-Known Member

Happened to me too with the "Research sanctum" which was one of my houses ! Try to type the name the house in the search box and make sure you have unchecked the box " hide unusable" ! It worked for me !
    Hartsmith and Spextasy like this.
  12. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Thank you! That worked to make the others show up, but I still can't find the Tinkerer's Isle. Oh well. Guess I won't be getting one for an alt this year. :(
    Alyndrys likes this.
  13. Alyndrys Well-Known Member

Keep on trying ! I think they are just playing " Hide and Seek " ! :)
  14. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

go to the prestige housing portal and make sure you got the name right .

Maybe that house got messed up because of tinker fest , instead of making it more standing out it was taken out .
    I will have a look if I can find it .
    I found the Tinker Island on the first try , under prestige houses , close to the end .
    " Tinkerer's Isle Deed of Ownership".

I have found a Tinker fest discount coupon for 20 % of , that's the highest .
  15. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Problem has been solved. So as it turns out, if you already have a deed of said prestige home sitting in your shared bank, you cannot see that particular home on the MP. I just didn't know I already had that deed sitting in my shared bank from a previous TF. :oops:

Thanks for the help all.
    Alyndrys, Schmetterling and Hartsmith like this.
  16. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

o and for the panda housing items , if you get a membership for one month , do the panda quests and get all the housing items , you can still use those items , including the houses .
    all the other items like armor or adorns will fall of you and go into your inventory , once the subscription expires .
    Hartsmith and Breanna like this.