Lightbringers Sigil

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Tupperbeast, Jul 12, 2020.

1. Tupperbeast Active Member

Dear Daybreak pls Change Coins for the head on Merchant , why we need Raid Coins makes no Sense the Zone for makes the Achievment is Heroic Stuff so should buy with Mark of Twilight or is it a other Fail in your System to programm the stuff right in a Addon sorry to say never see so many fails in a Addon like in BoL.

ATM is a big shame Whatever you present and program to players, you should really hope that you can conjure up better ideas on the screen but you have the feeling that the whole team is overwhelmed and programmed without ideas without understanding and heart with a matter.
    EmJay likes this.
  2. Bludd Well-Known Member

this is intended
    logic is that if you are able to do experts you are also able to do t1 raiding
    Sigrdrifa and Breanna like this.
  3. Tupperbeast Active Member

Well logic or not or intended, it makes no sense because not all raiders want to go or want or find a place with their class. This is just another fail logic on the part of programming, you can't buy things with normal coins anyway, so why use Raid Coins for this hat doesn't make any sense. It is simply because of the planning that the whole addon is concerned that the man realizes that the error is in the details and it is either time for new people as Devs or man says it was a long nice time in Norrath and we let it be better . See crafting itself so far they haven't got fixed anything new and that also creates problems.

And on the subject of expert has nothing to do with raid zones. As a normal heroic player, you can create or do these zones if many players switch off their ego and help together, everything goes even those zones that are more difficult for one or the other.
  4. Bludd Well-Known Member

im not saying i agree with it but i am saying that they totally intended the helms unlocked by the sigil to be locked behind raid currency - it is simple gating - force you to do something they think you should do to get the benefits

also crafting this expac wont be be changed (fixed), hope itll be better next expac
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Revanu Well-Known Member

U get the heroic 1 fromdoing triumph unlock and in process unlocks raid version, if u want the raid version, do what’s required to buy it. Pretty cut and dry.
    Breanna likes this.
  6. Tanto Done, finished, gone.

Totally agree. It's best in slot, go out of your way a bit to earn it. I agree completely with it being locked behind raid currency.

And besides, experts are actually harder than T1 raids. If your group could do experts, the same 6 people could probably go ahead and kill 5 raid mobs in T1 for your weekly.
  7. Tupperbeast Active Member

I respect your statement and I can understand you, but now that comes but Expert Zones are no more difficult when you consider that you get a buff with the first Zone that lasts an hour and a half. Thus, Expert Zones become Heroic Zones and so it makes it clear that the DB either produced a fail in the coin distribution or simply wrongly programmed the Mechanic. So then the normal coins would have to be completely long to be able to buy hats for alts because the account is flagged, otherwise you have to go and make this item available only for raid players. I see that as a neutral heroic player if I get something and unlock it, it must also be accessible to everyone with what you can learn in Heroic content and these are also the normal coins.

The problem is rather that there are some problems in the communication on the part of the dev team, otherwise such errors would not happen again and again, not every addon would be produced, maybe you should just seriously think about it and also approach it with logic like man from now on items regenerated into the game would perhaps also satisfy all players. This may be a high level of criticism, but it is a fact and as a first generation player I can expect a company to take its orders and tasks seriously.
  8. Tanto Done, finished, gone.

Perhaps then the issue is the quality of the reward. No way should you be able to get rewards better than current raid gear without raiding at all. As far as I'm aware, unless it can drop from the Undying, nothing drops 205 resolve armour.
  9. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Actually, T1 raiding is often easier.