Lifeburn - Blood Pact

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-Garlin1, Jun 16, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Garlin1 Guest

Any way we can get Lifeburn made to where it can't be dispelled? (Dead horse inc) With Conj elemental blast, the speed it hits, it makes it near impossible to dispel.. If we are on the "trying to make even ground" kick lifeburn should be non-dispellable.

Also, I dunno if its just bad luck or the change to mit vs AoE damage - but pets are dying a lot more. Sometimes one shot. Blood pact would be useful if not for the 5% health drain. That + AD = fail. Anyways we can get this looked into?
  2. ARCHIVED-Lorrn Guest

agree, something needs to be looked at here. i mean its bad enough with all the self health draining but on top of that it gets dispelled and yeah bloodpact + lich + AD + lifeburn ,, lol umm yeah its liek were designed to ask the mob to kill us.
    i hardly even bring my necro to raids anymore and when i am asked to bring him for certain ranged heavy fights i end up turning ad off cause of how hard he gets hit by ae's not to mention the ad and ut stacking issues.
    maybe next expasnion we can get an aa that doesnt require us to kill ourselves to use it.
  3. ARCHIVED-Xelgad Guest

I agree that Lifeburn should not be dispellable. It's been changed internally and will go live with the next update.
    As for the others.. no promises - but we'll talk a look.
  4. ARCHIVED-Garlin1 Guest

Thanks! You made my day. Some of the new encounters make it very hard to lifeburn at the right time due to AoEs and the right time typically turns into the time it dispels. You rock. Let us know if you come up with any works for the blood pact stuff. That would be awesome to use again, but 10% + lich is a little harsh. Thanks again!
  5. ARCHIVED-Garlin1 Guest

Btw, anyway we could get the 60% of total life health removed? In the game now, at least later on, 60% doesn't matter with the total health of the NPCs.. also, for PVP 60% is a joke to a player. Look at the warlocks, wizards, rangers, etcs big hits. They can almost one shot people, heck even the conjs elemental blast is a beast. It would be nice to see lifeburn, with its cooldown, be a useful tool in PVP as well since it has a nasty health recourse. Thanks.
  6. ARCHIVED-Sepulchr Guest

<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-520092929 1073786111 9 0 415 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin-top:0cm; margin-right:0cm; margin-bottom:10.0pt; margin-left:0cm; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;} .MsoPapDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; margin-bottom:10.0pt; line-height:115%;} @page WordSection1 {size:595.3pt 841.9pt; margin:70.85pt 70.85pt 70.85pt 70.85pt; mso-header-margin:35.4pt; mso-footer-margin:35.4pt; mso-paper-source:0;} div.WordSection1 {page:WordSection1;} -->
    The elimination of the 60% limitation would be very nice. I agree to keep the HP draining (this is so necromancy, love it);,ut up the reward a bit pls, this need to do more dmg. Anyhow, very nice to see game designers do read these boards and take the time to reply, much appreciated.