lich master/adept III

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-Tomaszek, Sep 21, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Tomaszek Guest

does lich adept III give 2% power like lich master? i have lich master and not sure if to sell it or scribe it. if adept III gives 2% power like master then im gonna sell lich master. what you think?
  2. ARCHIVED-Urbannaja Guest

I'm pretty sure you can find hard numbers with a good forum search, however...lich master is a great upgrade...possibly the best you could get in your lvl 1-60 necro's life. As I recall, adept 3 is only 1% power regen (though power regen is the least of lich's abilities).
  3. ARCHIVED-schrammy Guest

Yes lich adeptIII is 1%. More even the spell description says 1 (as in 1 point instead of 1%)
    I agree with the above poster Master Lich is one of our, if not THE, most important spells
  4. ARCHIVED-molinaro Guest

Bah.. making me feel worse.

Yesterday I go to the broker to see if I can get a ruby at a decent price, and found 1 for a plat less than any other on the broker.. at just 1.3p with fee. So I bought it, planning on getting my assassin pet to adept3.

Then, I see lich Master 1 on the broker for only 4.25p ... but I only have 3p left!!!

I was hoping I could settle for lich adept3, but now your making me think that I better go farm up a plat before someone else buys it.
  5. ARCHIVED-Tomaszek Guest

i'm not sure if it's worth it for me. 2% mana regen is great if you do raiding but i have a lvl 51 warlock and 51 wizard and i do raiding with them not with the necro. and i dont run out of power fighting heroics with my necro while having 1% mana regen. also when you are in a group you dont get hit by spells so trigger the dmg reactive on lich. i suppose i'll put master lich on the broker for some radiculous price like 20 plat and if it doesn't sell by the time i'm 60 i might use it. otherwise i rather have 20 plat hehe
  6. ARCHIVED-MrGrimm999 Guest

I would pay 15 plat easily for lich master I
  7. ARCHIVED-Tomaszek Guest

i've had that master lich on broker on toxxulia for 2 weeks now and nobody even sent a tell asking about it. seems like nobody's interested for 19.99...
  8. ARCHIVED-betamurph Guest

I bought Lich master for 3pp on Grobb... I see it on the market now for 25pp so it looks like i got a [expletive ninja'd by Faarbot] good deal. As for Lich no proccing in groups, it procs everytime you land an offensive spell, not when a spell hits you. So really it should be going off like crazy!

Skelly - 50 necromancer
    Grobb
  9. ARCHIVED-schrammy Guest

Lich procs with ALL Disease based spells THAT YOU CAST. And it does freakin good dmg as well.
    Mine does around 305 dmg at adept3, imagine you doing aoe spells with this baby.
    Heck if you dont want it, what server are you on? if your on grob ill give ya 3 plat for it :)
  10. ARCHIVED-Tomaszek Guest

i see. i just got to lvl 50 with my necro 2 hours ago so didnt notice lich procing on my nukes but if it does then indeed im scribing it not selling it. it will be great indeed!
    i thought it proces when im dmged with a spell not when i cast a spell.
    i'm definitely scribing it.

is stench of the grave master much better then adept III? i got that too and not sure if to sell it or scribe it.
  11. ARCHIVED-Urbannaja Guest

It seems to be, though I've only used it for 1 day now. I wish the description would give a damage rating on dumbfire pets lol
  12. ARCHIVED-schrammy Guest

Yea you should :p. Depending on your int that baby should do between 350-400 proc dmg with crap int you'll be at 350.
    If you do an aoe EVERY mob who gets hit by your spell will get an additional 350 (minimum) dng AND heal you. If thats not a freagin Class defining Uba spell i dont know it ;-)
  13. ARCHIVED-Named88 Guest

Ya, I'm going with medievh on this one. Wana transfer to Unrest and sell it? :D
  14. ARCHIVED-Urbannaja Guest

If he does...I have dibs =P You and your uber raiding guild will just loot one in a few days for you anyways lol
  15. ARCHIVED-Romka Guest

Here is Lich m1, with 300 INT.
    In group, when I have 400ish INT and "+" to skills, sometimes it hits up to 450-500 DD.
    A must have spell.

[IMG]
  16. ARCHIVED-Tomaszek Guest

just scribed it. wow. nobody mentioned that it shapeshifts you to a different kind of skelly. im not a ghost skelly when i on lich spell. not a bone skelly with flesh.
    thanx for advice. im glad i scribed it after all
  17. ARCHIVED-Tomaszek Guest

i ment i am a ghost skelly on master now not a skelly with flesh like on app1. i think that adept lich is the black skelly with horns?
  18. ARCHIVED-Uglukson Guest

That's not quite what the spell description reads as for Lich - it says "On a successful hostile spell". No mention is made of it having to be disease-based. This includes our stun, which triggers Lich's Siphoning when cast as well as stunning the mob, whilst it doesn't say that our stun is disease-based, it definitely does no disease damage on it's own. Root and snare also trigger it.
    However, Swarm of Bats does not currently trigger Lich's Siphoning at level 51. Why not? Is it because it's Piercing rather than disease? Or is it because it's grey at 51? Or has it just been overlooked? With it's Defense debuff portion and still comparable damage, this spell is very much in use in the 50s. I don't see why it shouldn't trigger Lich's Siphoning based on the current spell description - I think it's a bug that needs attention.
  19. ARCHIVED-Named88 Guest

The paragraph describing the spell says all disease based spells.
  20. ARCHIVED-Uglukson Guest

Hah - don't know how I managed to miss that!