LF Guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Tinkerbill, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Tinkerbill New Member

Heyo o/
    Returning player who is starting over from scratch. I started playing when Sinking Sands came out and left after Kunark. I popped in and out over the years, saw the changes. Flying mounts. Ducks! (love the ducks). Mercs and other additions. I don't even remember my old log in LOL. Its fine though. I like starting over, makes me remember why I spent years playing this game in the first place. I am looking for a Guild mainly for social reasons. I really miss grouping and running instances. Maybe doing Heritage Quests again and old stuff like Armor Quests. I currently have a 11 Fey Ranger who is an aspiring Woodworker. Mature LBGTQ+ adult. Drama free. Casual play style, not interested in raiding.

Thank you. Happy Adventuring!

ps: Forgot to mention, I am on AB server :)
  2. Ratza Well-Known Member

You might want to check out the TLE server Kaladim if you are new/starting from scratch. :) There's a fair amount of guilds that are newbie/returning player friendly doing groupage/HQ questing/etc.
  3. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

4. Lunazaki New Member

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq2/index.php?threads/chaotic-evolution-on-antonia-bayle.595898/

Our guild sounds perfect for you! A mix of casual and more hardcore although if you want to raid it'd have to be arranged with another guild. We've been pretty inactive recently but I'm recruiting hard on the forums hoping to get groups together for all levels and zones heroics, I have alts at level 1-10, 30-40 and 100-110 and can make more to join any groups
    I personally love starting in Kelethin, sometimes I make new characters just to get to kelethin for that music and magical feels