leveling and future raiding

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Corelion, Nov 27, 2012.

1. Meaghan Stormfire Well-Known Member

At least you're 67 now which is a good point to move over to Kylong Plains. Those quests will regear you repeatedly as you go.
  2. Corelion New Member

Just hit 70 yesterday on kylong plains and bought CoE yesteday. I read somewhere that the other expansion, AoD comes with 20 extra AA points. This means i will be capped at 300 AA instead of 320 ?

thanks for the answers.
  3. Cisteros Active Member

Without AoD yes, you will be capped at 300 AA. You will still be able to get all your endlines with the lower cap, and you'll still be able to level past 90 and start earning Prestige. I'm not 100% certain because I did purchase AoD when it released (Luckily with SC) So I don't know if the different tabs still keep their max spendable AA (100/100/70/50 for Archtype/Class/Shadows/Heroic) or if you lose 20 out of a specific page. If all the max spendables remain at max, for at least some classes the last 20 AA are just filler. They give such a small performance increase that you won't miss them very much
  4. Seiffil Active Member

The extra 20 AA's allow the Archetype, Class, and Shadows AA to reach their full cap of 100/100/70. If you don't get them, it just means that instead of spending 270 AA's in those trees combined, you'll just spend 250. For a lot of classes, this really isn't an issue as generally by the time they are spending the last 20 AA's, they are generally marginal AA's someone could live without as they should have already picked up the AA's with the most significant impact.
  5. Corelion New Member

thanks for the answers