Level Cap 95 Requires New PVP Gear

Discussion in 'PVP Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Nemas Ravenor, Sep 6, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-sveppir Guest

Exur@Nagafen wrote:
    My God- that was the more helpful than anything the devs could offer.
  2. ARCHIVED-Azekah1 Guest

Do you really think the devs care?
  3. ARCHIVED-Balrok Guest

sveppir wrote:
    It's called confidentiality agreements and waiting for SOE Live announcements. They could at the very least post to just wait till then... but they didn't.
  4. ARCHIVED-Balrok Guest

Azekah1 wrote:
    For an actual change, yes they he does. Look at today's patch... all PvP adjustments that were released with sleeper's tomb.
    If people really care as much as they say, get into beta and provide PvP feedback. If you're a t@rd and unable to provide constructive feedback, please don't bother.
  5. ARCHIVED-Nemas Ravenor Guest

bump until uninterested Developers respond.
    /lame.
  6. ARCHIVED-Ulrichvon Guest

Azekah1 wrote:
    Do you really think there is more than one dev working on pvp, and even that one guy spends even 50% of his time on it?
  7. ARCHIVED-Orthureon Guest

With the lack of foresight that the PVP developers have exhibited - both past and present - I would safely assume that the answer is no.
  8. ARCHIVED-Balrok Guest

Exur@Nagafen wrote:
    PvP
    * New level 95 gear
    Now get into beta/test to help them figure out the best way to fund/upgrade to this new gear.
  9. ARCHIVED-Balrok Guest

Same appearance and same Havoc token cost as current T1, T2 and T3 PvP gear. New T1, T2 and T3 sets have no requirements of previous PvP gear. In summary, new PvP gear you earned and purchased since July 24th (3 months ago to the day) is trivial. So nevermind all that token grinding, gear is being reset with this expansion and you need to do it all again. Silly me for spending my tokens... but I'm not really sure how else they could have done this without turning away new players.... it would be alot easier of a pill to swallow if this current gear wasn't just 3 months old and a grind to get.
    My main question is if the PvP soft caps are being increased. If they are not.. then it's just more reforged heath and toughness/lethality. Trying to figure out how to get this new gear on beta to see if the soft caps were raised. If anyone has a ton of tokens and wants to grind to 95 on beta... please do and tell me this.
    Enjoy
  10. ARCHIVED-Sasquatch Guest

The cost of t2 and t3 pvp gear is being reduced to make way for t4. So I wasted about 80k tokens. Low blow.
  11. ARCHIVED-Balrok Guest

Sasquatch wrote:
    I don't think you get it.... there is NEW T1, T2 and T3 PvP gear for levels 91-95. The new T1 and T2 are worse then the old (current) T3... but the new T3 is an upgrade to the old T3. The old and new gear are not link to eachother. And by old I mean 3 months old. The cost looked to be the same... around 500, 1.2k and 4k per piece.
    ... unless I'm missing something, that's what I saw on the PvP merchant.
    Having the current T3 gear will help you earn the new stuff better... but I know I'm not waisting any more Havoc tokens on this current gear. There is really not point or reason to. Stock up and buy it all at expansion release.
  12. ARCHIVED-Balrok Guest

Hold everything...

"A way to upgrade current t3 gear into new t3 gear is coming. It’s not in yet!"
  13. ARCHIVED-Sasquatch Guest

Aha! Now my comment makes more sense. But why another t3 just call it t4 and forget even bringing in a new t1 and t2 set
  14. ARCHIVED-Sasquatch Guest

Yeah me and many others were under the impression that they were simply going to add a t4 set.