level boost question

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by exeq2player, Jan 21, 2020.

1. exeq2player Member

So I wanted to try out the newer expansions. Bought the latest expansion. Made a character on Rivervale since it has a free level booster. The booster is in my inventory but I am not sure how to use it. Clicking it or right clicking does nothing and there is no message in chat.

How do I use it?
  2. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

Ask in chat, they helped me with how to boost there. :)
  3. Siren Well-Known Member

Make sure you have enough empty bag space (enough empty bag slots) to carry all the armor and weapons you get, or nothing will happen.

Right click it and then click scribe? There should be a Scribe option I think.
    Breanna, Argosunited and Kaitheel like this.
  4. exeq2player Member

just got home to try this, got a new bag and then right click finally worked! Thanks. Wished there was a message in chat saying something like that. I really appreciate your help.
    Argosunited, Siren and Kaitheel like this.
  5. Siren Well-Known Member

Aw, I finally rolled a 95 on Rivervale myself, just as a harvester. I got most of my tradeskillers into the 60s doing the Frostfell "Decorating Permafrost" instance, but now I've got no mats! Their adventure levels are only in the 20s-30s, and the aggro was killin' me. :p
    exeq2player likes this.