Level 96 Armorer can't find questline to continue crafting advancement.

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Kini, Apr 11, 2021.

1. Kini Member

I've been out of the game for a while but I have leveled my Necro to 107 so far with no problems, (besides running out of Vitality) but left off crafting at level 96 and cant find a questline to continue on with it. I'd figure I'd do the Alter of Malice questline which is supposed to get me from 95 to 100 but cant find the quest giver in Tranquil Sea area. I've talked to Captain Ethan in the village of Shin, but he does not have anything for me either. I've looked in my completed quests listing and have not done any of the Alter of Malice ones.
  2. nooz Where is my cat nip err I mean nap!

there's two Ethans in isle of mara must do. I think it's a lvl 90 questline to get AoM to open up I could be wrong but I Have always done that chains of eternity tradeskills line first. hope that helps.
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

AOE1 and Breanna like this.
  4. Kini Member

Finally figured it out. There is the message guy close to Captain Ethan and I just had to repeatedly talk to him to get the message from Ethan. (Took about 10 tries) Once I got the message about the stranded sailor I ported to Tranquil sea and there he was at the end of the dock.
    Sigrdrifa likes this.