Level 95 renig???

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Feylone, Oct 1, 2013.

1. Feylone Active Member

Just noticed on the membership matrix, it says lvl 92 and have to have ToV to get to 95. What happened to having CoE to get to 95? And what about the toons we already have at 95? Are those going to be set back to 92? Seems wrong to just yank away what we've already been given. A little clarification please.
  2. Malleria Well-Known Member

Probably says that because CoE is now bundled up with ToV. So paying $40 for CoE now is silly when you can just pay $40 for ToV and get both.
  3. Feylone Active Member

Yes, but what about those of us that already have it? That's what I'm questioning. If we already had it and have lvl 95 toons, what happens to them
  4. Malleria Well-Known Member

Nothing? They're not taking back 3 levels. The matrix was just updated so that new players who view it don't waste their money on CoE (if it's even available anymore).
    Feldon likes this.
  5. Feylone Active Member

I didn't think they would, but wording made me wonder. Not too mention having to put up with the wifey's ranting if they did. :p Apparently CoE isn't available anymore. It's only showing the ToV preorder on the shop screen for me
  6. Iadien Active Member

ToV grants CoE for free, there's no reason to keep CoE up if it's bundled with the upcoming expansion.
    Feldon likes this.