level 95 not sure where to quest

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Glammer, Apr 24, 2018.

1. Glammer New Member

Hello, I am level 95 and not sure where I should quest. I tried cobalt scar and didn't really care for it that much, I've done about 1/2 the quest line. It tried phantom sea but mobs hit me for 80 percent of my health in one hit. Any suggestions ? Trying to get to lvl 100 so I can start xp'ing in the planes.
  2. Glammer New Member

sorry level 95 monk with some level 90 agnostic gear.
  3. Meneltel Well-Known Member

http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/Zones_By_Level

this will show you the zones by level and any zone you want to more, just click on the link. Hope this helps and I hope you stay and play with us! Let us know what server you are on and I'm sure someone will offer more help, also!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  4. Twinks Member

Vesspyr Isles timeline
    Rosyposy likes this.
  5. Dude Well-Known Member

What exactly are you looking to do? Most of the game's quest lines are pretty similar to Cobalt Scar. If you didn't like that quest line, then you're likely to be disappointed in other quest lines. If you're just looking to level fast so that you can raid, then I recommend finding a guild that will PL you, so that you can get to PoP and start working on getting ready for raiding.
  6. Glammer New Member

thanks for the replies, I don't feel like burdening other people with power leveling as I haven't put my dues in for it. I'll try vesspyr Isle.
  7. Shabboth New Member

If you've been doing Agnostics you should have quite a lot of Draconic Etyma that you can spend on level 95 gear at the Levelling Merchant in Tranquil Sea.

You really should be questing the Shattered Seas timeline that starts in Tranquil Sea to level to 100... mobs will be difficult without a Mercenary but that will be your best route for xp. With vitality and potions you shouldn't need to complete the Phantom Sea quests to make Level 100.