level 90 armor

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by ARCHIVED-wildberrymojito, Nov 3, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-wildberrymojito Guest

Can we sell/give level 90 armor? I have tried to put it in trade window, tried to put it in the guild bank, tried to group and give, can't sell it, can't give it, and can't trade it, am I missing something? Help! Thank you
  2. ARCHIVED-Regolas Guest

What L90 armour do you refer to? The DoV1 stuff (thurg/rygorr) needs to be commissioned. In the case of rygorr, you can exchange the gems once made shimmering. The WL quests for L90 gear is obviously no trade. But the L91 drops from names are tradeable.
  3. ARCHIVED-hexalobular Guest

wildberrymojito wrote: in other thread:
    As Regolas suggested you can commision craft (most) things even if they are No-Trade or Heirloom.
    The EQ2 wiki has more information at http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/Commission_System
    Basically you and your friend stand next to the crafting station, you open your recipie book (hitting "N" does it for me) and choose the item but click on your friend instead of the crafting station and you both get a special commision window where you agree on terms, who provides the materials, do you get paid, etc and then you craft as usual and the finished piece goes directly to your friend.