Level 90-92

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Balzamonn, Nov 12, 2012.

1. Balzamonn New Member

Have the 320 AA's and am halfway thru 90 but the quest xp grind is monotonous. Anyone have any tips on how to make the grind to 92 a little easier? Would love to experience CoE sometime after release lol.
    Guiscard likes this.
  2. Ssrilith Member

Dont do WL quests to level hehe...i would go back to kunark and do instances there to level faster.
    Guiscard likes this.
  3. Regolas Well-Known Member

It will be interesting to see what the xp changes do for this.

Currently the best way is to mentor down to 80 and do Sebilis, Charasis, Chelsith, etc.

But, if you get no encounter xp because you're mentored then it won't be as good.
  4. Peeler New Member

To the OP? #Grin and bear it. It's all totally crap from 90 - now 95 with solo quest exp so you're just going to have to live with it
  5. Kalderon Well-Known Member

Take a good mate and do some sky zones, at least, that is what i gona do (ok boxed ^^)
  6. Stormkiller Member

not many people will tell you where they get good xp in case the area gets nerfed
    Guiscard likes this.
  7. Pakhet Member

Really not hard to get from 90-92... don't do quests, go grind. Any of the dungeons work, or older instances. Only takes a few hours to get from 90 to 92 if you grind. SS is really good if you get in a PuG and go do it.
    Guiscard likes this.
  8. Ridolain Active Member

I actually use the Chrono and go to old zones and area I've never been to. Of course I'm not all that flustered to level crazily.

Your best bet is dungeons that are Instances and not Contested. This might help you: http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/Zone_Guide
  9. Atan Well-Known Member

Keep in mind, after today, you get roughly 1/2 the xp from kills chrono'd than you did yesterday.
    Guiscard likes this.
  10. Guiscard Active Member

My SK was still level 90 -- about half way to 91 but when I logged on his XP bar was full and all I had to do was go and kill 1 yellow MOB and he was 91. So there must be some sort of XP boost added to characters lower than 92.
  11. Regolas Well-Known Member

They've reduced the amount you need to get between 90-92. It will only effect characters that had gained xp into 90 onwards so already had 280AA +

Eg. If before you needed 100k xp to go from 90-91, and you had 50k xp already, then they reduced it to only need 55k xp, then your xp bar would be nearly full.