Level 60's already

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by veredeth, Sep 19, 2017.

1. veredeth New Member

Holy crap on the level 60's already. Are these the people that in 2 weeks will be complaining that they are bored already and want next unlock now now now, and also complain that stuff is so easy since they got max level so fast that it needs buffed. Then the Devs will listen to them, buff stuff ruining it for other players ?

Or do these people just have tons of money to spend on xp and vitality potions ?
  2. Nuhvohk Active Member

Yes you are the first person to realize this, and this absolutely 100% always happens, which is why every expansion only lasts 24 hours and the server is empty within a week. No, you are not paranoid, a handful of people reaching 60 before the rest of the server will DEFINITELY just completely destroy it. If only we heeded your wise words sooner
  3. jessejames Active Member

Well if you never did a collection and turned them all in today that got you to 54.75 or so. Our guild had a group that did that and all bought group potions and single potions and all got from 54 to 60 in a few hours. $10 isn't "tons of money"

I like how people say that people that rush to max level complain they are bored... I never heard this. All my guild's 60s won't be complaining because they have will find stuff to do. Quests... Alts... Real life...

Even if you don't buy potions xp isn't horrible at all. You seen a ton of 52+ plus just a few hours in.
  4. Zenji Well-Known Member

I had collections, L&L and a few HQs saved for turn ins, got to 54 out the gate. I bought a group and solo XP pot, and a Vitality pot from my monthly 500 dbc claim. I was 60 in 2 hours. $10 is not "tons" of money.

I hit 50 a week into vanilla, and never felt "bored" until about a week before DoF. Even then I happily farmed for plat and shinies. Those who complain about being bored 2 weeks in, would do so if it took them 2 hours or 2 days to level to 60.

So far the content I have experienced does seem undertuned, but we haven't raided anything that is suppose to be challenging yet. So not really going to ask for stuff to be buffed until I have experienced more of what is available.
  5. Filnydar Member

Besides, kill exp has been improved greaatly, making the grind acceptable
  6. dirgenoobforreal Well-Known Member

In my opinion this is kinda dangerous. Making leveling so fast that the only content you got a week later is raiding....

IMO they need to find a middle ground of what it used to be on FG and what it was on SH. Not too quick, not too fast. But I reckon the current speed will hurt the game more than do it good.
  7. jessejames Active Member

Lock Jaw is definitely a raid zone you should be able to do with 1 or 2 groups of of respectably geared 60s. Courts I can see being 2 groups with a good 2 group set up. But I think LJ, Courts, Gates, were meant to do be done by non raiders.
  8. ruthless619 Member

LOL x4 raid zones were NEVER designed for non raiders in this era or in this game. Once again Theybreak doesn't test squat.
  9. ruthless619 Member

2 hours into an xpack and their was a full group of 60's bragging about it in gen chat.
    Ceyllynn likes this.
  10. Carynn Well-Known Member

Don't convince them to change the xp rate! Getting to fifty was horrendous. I'd rather have a slew of level 60s running around and level comfortably as it currently is with the release of DoF than having to force-slog my way through 10 levels. Those who chose to rush to 60 did so because that is what they wanted to do and would have done so anyway. It has zero effect on server population. The HQs is what effects it on FG server and there is only one HQ in DoF.
    jessejames and Ceyllynn like this.
  11. jessejames Active Member

I rarely read gen chat. It has a lot of idiots saying dumb things. I put it in a tab by itself so it isn't spamming stuff I want to read. If people saying stuff bothers you just don't read it. Who cares what other people are doing. Focus on you and your guild. Are you having fun grouping and doing the content?
  12. jessejames Active Member

poeple complained vanilla XP was too hard... people complain DOF XP is too easy... moral is you can't please anyone.
    Ceyllynn and Carynn like this.
  13. jessejames Active Member

In original dof I was in a casual guild and we did stuff like LJ and courts when we had people online. Why can't everyone enjoy the content? What actually defines a raider? someone who spends countless hours grinding stuff? someone who just puts together multiple groups and kills x2 x4 content?

Are you mad because you are in a raid guild and don't want everyone killing the lesser raids? or are you mad because you're in a guild that can't put people together to raid it?
    Ceyllynn likes this.
  14. Zenji Well-Known Member

This comment shows how little you really know. Courts and Lockjaw have always been faceroll, even when it all originally came out hordes of pug raids with no communication and little direction were clearing these weekly. Every expansion has normally had at least 1 raid that an unorganized group could clear with ease. That is not a bad thing, as long as there are some challenging raid zones as well. Which there may or may not be in DoF on FG. We will find out in the next week or so.
  15. Dismal New Member

The way they are leveling so fast is everyone in group buys a group xp pot it stacks so group gets 300% xp and if you run a solo potion you get even more.
  16. Greene Active Member

Meanwhile, If you've been leveling by questing non-stop since server release, you would be lucky to hit 53 by now lol ;)
    Mizgamer62 likes this.
  17. jessejames Active Member

If you been questing non stop since release it means you have spent a lot of time in game and yet don't care about rushing to 60 which is cool if thats your thing. The option to group has been there to those who want it. I seen groups forming left and right.
  18. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

I happen to know several who were holding large amounts of collections waiting to turn them in. I've been back a month, I could be higher than my 44, but I was not interested in going faster and am raising other aspects of my personality and their tradeskills.

the xp is low enough, it doesn't need to be lower. there will always be those who rush for firsts, even if they're just on a new server.
    jessejames likes this.
  19. Atan Well-Known Member

50 to 60 was a cakewalk compared to 40 to 50.

Also as others have said, $10 is not a 'ton of money'.
  20. Alphonsus Well-Known Member

Currently .002% of the FG population is level 60. Move on with your life, stop worrying about everyone else...