Level 60 wands

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Nimbrithil, Sep 30, 2019.

1. Nimbrithil Member

Anyone seen one?
  2. Cviidar New Member

I'm using the Wand of Illusionary Projection from https://eq2.fandom.com/wiki/The_City_of_Freeport_Timeline
    Stats are a bit different than those displayed on the wiki. Kaladim stats are 25 Primary, 25 Stamina and 9 spell skills with 1 Potency, 0.7 crit chance and 14 Ability Mod. Damage is 95-456 with 8.0 second delay. The quest line also offers a wand with haste and offensive skills.
  3. Nimbrithil Member

Those are remarkably bad stats. Seems mages are just screwed this expac
  4. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

The wand is fine, stats in general are similar to what the wand is.

The real issue is that there are basically zero wands in KoS except for the ones off of the contested raid mobs, MO, and the cube mobs. The city wand from the questline has a EoF restriction on it, leaving people pretty in the dark on wands until then.

Also seeing as how the hunters crossbow was nerfed significantly, the crossbow isn't even worth equipping now. I found even on my warlock the only zones where the reuse was of value to me was in PPR, every other mob the auto attack damage gains were outparsing the reuse I was gaining in the long run.
  5. Seth Well-Known Member

Same with bows. Only seen the freep timeline and courts one
  6. Eradani Well-Known Member

omg lol. the eof restriction on kos gear was from the first nagafen event server when they sent their gear script through to "fix" all the gear stats. it was the final straw for that server cause well, why bother when you can't wear any gear.

is it only the city wand that's still screwed up or is all the kos gear like that still?
  7. Redlight Well-Known Member

Check out the damage rating on the new crossbow, fling a 6 sec delay on it and GG.