level 5 overseer pack

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by chattie, Apr 15, 2020.

1. chattie Well-Known Member

I was just rewarded this from a legendary overseer quest. LEVEL 5 OVERSEER PACK. It has three quests inside it all of which i already have? So I was just rewarded a reward I don't need. So correct me if I'm wrong. We've just went through an overseer change and the new change is rewarding us useless rewards. Is that correct?
  2. Almee Well-Known Member

Welcome to EQII (j/k). I did the recent festival overseer quests, on 41 characters, and I think I got like 2 useful items.
  3. Alyndrys Well-Known Member

You can use the quest in the level 5 overseer pack as charged quest out of the limit of 10 quests /day.
  4. Melkior Well-Known Member

When you hit level 11, you will use it. You will get new Season 2 quests, and be able to run season 1 as charged quests.
  5. Laita Well-Known Member

When you got that box, there was also a big pop-up window that explained the changes once you hit level 11... ;)
    Carizia likes this.
  6. Thatdarncat Active Member

I'm a little confused as to why every character on the account gets a pack but the tool tip warns that "you may only unpack a single Level 5 Overseer Quest Pack on an Account". Does it make a difference which character unpacks it?
  7. FracasKrusher Active Member

8. Occam Well-Known Member

The quests in the level 5 pack don't use one of your 10 charges for the day, so they're essentially an extra quest giving you 11 the day you use it.
    Jaeded likes this.