Level 40 Form of Furious Bear needs to be changed!

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-Theyne, Dec 4, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Theyne Guest

I'm just hoping we can get the animation changed to something else. At the moment I have no reason to use this one. It looks silly and it does nothing for us.
  2. ARCHIVED-Monkeyfist Guest

At least I got a Sig out of it...
  3. ARCHIVED-JDDbull Guest

That is just rediculous. I mean how hard could it possibly be to make a mean lookin bear? If that was a lvl 20 fluff it would be a bit more understandable, but at lvl 40 you would expect somethin awesome. I dont care what they come up with, just make it mean.
  4. ARCHIVED-Theyne Guest

omg Monkeyfist that is hilarious!
  5. ARCHIVED-Pendel Guest

Thats just plain sad!
  6. ARCHIVED-Darkebie Guest

Even santa claus looks more furious ;[
  7. ARCHIVED-tfbomb Guest

Heck, I'll take lion even. Just give us something better than the same thing that Shamans get. :(

/disappointed
  8. ARCHIVED-SCORP10 Guest

I heard about the fact that at lvl 40 I could turn into a bear, I was happy to hear it, and indeed looking forward to it. Now I have seen that picture, and heard that another class gets the same, I would accept it being changed to a puppy or a kitten or something, a poodle puppy with a pink bow, anything would be an improvement to that bear! It's lame, if I had kids I would let it baby sit them!
  9. ARCHIVED-Draxredd Guest

could i be so brash as to propose a... dragon ?

a small one

and they have this thing with fire too.

change :

level 20 to firebreath (no damage)

level 40 to dragon shape (no buff)

level 50 to dragon flight (speed buff. paladins get it at 20 as a fluff spell)
  10. ARCHIVED-Grognar Guest

OMG I so agree. I about fell out of my chair laughing at that great picture! Fear, it does not instill. Humor, in spades. He looks so...peaceful...so serene. A bear sitting on the grass, laughing as a butterfly passes by. So sweet and cuddly. Needs a new animation, big time! LOL

Grognar
    43 Provisioner
    Befallen
  11. ARCHIVED-Grognar Guest

Ha ha fear the furious circus bear oh man.....you made my day. Ha ha!
  12. ARCHIVED-Hukklebuk Guest

well, I was going to have a Zerker alt........

Maybe I'll turn good and turn into Sparky the Clown as a lvl 40 paladin.........
  13. ARCHIVED-BeHeBrooga Guest

Cheap **mods 4 teh win!!1!** lameness, original content for a level40 fluff skill??? nah screw it just give him the same thing mystics get at 20.... yeah thatll do, hopefully they wont notice.....

Pathetic..

Anyone ever play 'Rune' great viking slash em up game, the bloodrage/beserk in that was fantastic, youre main guys eyes would just glow red and he would start breathing really heavy and just scream and grunt alot. Something like that would suit better i think.

Would also like to see a beserker armour set more in tune with the norse legend, bear/wolf skins and not alot else :)

DOWN WITH THE BEAR~!
  14. ARCHIVED-Theyne Guest

I don't know who we need to talk to about getting this changed if there is even a chance we can. I'm serious here though this is just plain crapola that we get the same thing at 40 that a level 20 Mystic gets. That is just wrong. *sigh*
  15. ARCHIVED-Bronka_Saurus Guest

Theyne I thought that the bear form gave an offensive attack my brother who is a shammy has the bear form and he gets a form of a attack called maul to were if he gets a good hit it basically hits 4 times...

Granted we are not shammies we shouldnt have a Form of the bear however the werebear concept that someone had gracially posted was a nice pic...

Another animal that was basically used in lore is pigs Razor backs pretty much are freocious as well. Boars and Bears were pretty much hunted animals

Another aspect is the Were form it pretty much keeps you in a human form basically a biped versus walking on all 4's

I could see the minotaur as well Bulls were pretty much the same thing with the whole seeing Red analogy.

ill reguardless if they change it or not i prefer a werebear reguardless...
  16. ARCHIVED-Theyne Guest

I get no special attack when using it. Its a Fluff spell plain and simple. The Mystics may get some added bonus for theirs, but from all the tests I've done there has been nothing special about it and well as I said before it looks stupid for us Berserkers.

The Guardians Rook now thats a great one for them, how come ours so lame. I just hope we can get ours changed.
  17. ARCHIVED-Zingsterfah Guest

I had to reply myself

it looks like the rest and not different

stupid
  18. ARCHIVED-tfbomb Guest

I'll sign a petition with ya, Theyne. This needs to be brought to the attention of the designers.
  19. ARCHIVED-Aburai Guest

/laf

The bears actually grinning when it should be snarling and slavering. Man that really needs a re-do. I'll sign for that to be changed
  20. ARCHIVED-TrueLove Guest

What is that? Berserker =P Change it please this is just Funny.