Level 40 Bear Form

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-fenixilius, Jan 4, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Wyrmypops Guest

Just realised a nifty side effect of the levels 50 Flame On. It applies to a mount.
    My nice new Rujarkian Clysedale shares my aura of flaming rage. As do the griffons. Now, I just wonder what happen when I get on a griffon in bear form... :smileyvery-happy:
  2. ARCHIVED-dremtak Guest

remember that guy in that movie "mortal combat" with the 3 sets of arms.................imagine if we could turn into that guy and then what ever we had in our primary and secoundary slots would be mirrored in those hands as well........not added dps but just the look......i think that would be bada@@............................that screams berserker
  3. ARCHIVED-KeandraD Guest

still haven't found this one in qeynos :p
    whats the zone and who's the npc?

4. ARCHIVED-Wyrmypops Guest

The zone is Elddar Grove. Not sure of the guys names, but there's three of them all stood together. In the south east of the zone if I recall correctly, but trusting my memory is like, er, trying to remember a witty analogy. :smileysad:
  5. ARCHIVED-KeandraD Guest

alright, thank you, i'll check it out when i get home from work :)
  6. ARCHIVED-Zinzig Guest

First off, I'm new (just installed), planning to play a berserker, but currently waiting patiently for this patching thing to finish...on dial-up and have 42-hours to go....anyways, thinking ahead here, why not something like the hulk? I envision a berseker being the type that dishes it out like mad while wielding a tree trunk, then when everything is splattered, gored and dismembered, collapses from exhaustion. Maybe change it to some tattered armor remnants with a growth and some foaming at the mouth? or growth and that flame effect that was mentioned? anyways, just thinking way ahead while I'm bored...
  7. ARCHIVED-infernus006 Guest

Good suggestion. But then like I said, I will take just about anything over that stupid bear at this point.
  8. ARCHIVED-Driverdown Guest

Keep hope alive....maybe some new fresh faced dev will see this thread and decide to answer our prayers. Such a simple request, come to the board and take a poll. The bear form blows........should have come with a big red ball for us to balance on too when we activate it.
  9. ARCHIVED-infernus006 Guest

^ LOL I hear you man and I feel your pain. Let's let everyone know what we think of the level 40 Berserker Bear Form and Squeeze the Charmin.

[IMG]
  10. ARCHIVED-SugarGirl Guest

HA H AH AHAA!!!!

Seriously zerkers... please keep this thread alive.
    I like the idea of the Hulk, or even a Nightblood (since the model is already in the game) . The reason being is that this size difference would come in really handy when tanking (especially when you are a dwarf). I notice Guardians get to change into a sparkiling Golemn form which makes them large in raids and easy to see. I think that a flaming Nightblood form would be easy to implement and definitely make this spell fun and worth casting.... or just give us the Golemn spell... anything but the bear
  11. ARCHIVED-KFizzle Guest

I wouldn't mind the bear form if Mystics didnt have it...and if it didnt look like a bear from Big Gay Al's, Big Gay Animal Farm. If i could be a nightblood, i'd have nightly prayer groups dedicated to the dev who took our plea's to heart.
  12. ARCHIVED-ragmentedsilence Guest

one, could only wish.

Or what about a minotaur? that'd be pretty rad...
    Or like.. a dinosaur...

Im just listing things off the top of my head, but i really dont care, the bear has GOT TO GO

Keep this thread alive!
    Bump bump bump!
  13. ARCHIVED-Doobur Guest

Im not at the point where I can get that spell yet but if it is a bear that is gay. People turn off their illusions so they dont look like animals. I would love to see the nightblood that sounds rad to me and earlier the guy mentioned the 6 armed guy from Mortal Kombat that wouls be cool something like that. Just my 2cp.
  14. ARCHIVED-fenixilius Guest

The nightblood form would be neat, and would reflect our fiery rage as a berzerker. It would even be comparable to the Gaurdian Obsidian Golem form.
    The minotar...well personaly never been big on minotars....but again would still own that stupid circus bear form we have.
  15. ARCHIVED-Kaberu Guest

Introducing... our new level 40 entertainment spell!!!!! No more bear folks!!!

[IMG]
  16. ARCHIVED-SugarGirl Guest

^^^^^^^^^^^
    Please man... a warning first. I just puked on my keyboard. That is just so full of wrongn
  17. ARCHIVED-KeandraD Guest

Well, would nightblood really work for same reasons bears dont work?

warlock has a dot which is a pet kinda, nethereos or something, with the form as a nightblood... :)

Message Edited by KeandraD on 02-06-200601:11 PM
  18. ARCHIVED-khurath Guest

Hey, where can I buy these "fun spells"?
    Khurath
    50 berserker
    Oasis server
  19. ARCHIVED-KFizzle Guest

If your going to post our new Zerker level 70 AQ gear at least post the correct animated version.

[IMG]
  20. ARCHIVED-infernus006 Guest

"If i could be a nightblood, i'd have nightly prayer groups dedicated to the dev who took our plea's to heart."

I second that notion. I am confident that every Berserker in Norrath would become a born-again <your name here>ian if the Messiah of all Berserkiness (as he or she would be known for all eternity) blessed us with the Nightblood form.