Level 36 Combat Art - Reckless Counter?

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-Sedic Chareos, Jan 21, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Sedic Chareos Guest

Howdy all,

Honestly it was very late when I purchased the our 35, 36 and 36.6 skills last night. I'm wondering about our level 36 skill Reckless Counter (I think that's the name and correct level), it has the same explination as Greater Fury (36.6). I've looked at the FAQ here and at clanwhitestorm.com and no one lists a 36 combat art for us. Am I remembering this correctly (or did last nights large amount of caffeine kill too many brain cells) and what does the skill actually do?

I love this class and am having a blast playing the toon. I was 31 when they fixed Bloodlust and was annoyed for a day or two since it wasn't even working as described. I took those two days and mined Nek until I got a couple rares and made Adept 3 for Focus Rage and Bloodlust. I was back to almost what we were before the fix (minus the insane aggro for free). Add in the 30th level traning skill that's an AE taunt (and almost always procs rage) and you can pretty much be raged the entire fight. I know this doesn't help the 23-29 crowd but we still are a good tank. At 33 I was getting picked over Guardians in RE to be the tank and some groups would even add me as DPS (shhh don't tell SOE) since we have great AEs and if need be awesome taunting power (nothing like hitting two buttons and pulling aggro off a Guard).

Happy raging and may you have many enemies to slay!

Connovar
    35.6 Berserker
    Heavenly Force - Kithicor server