Level 110 gear?

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Nukester, Sep 3, 2018.

1. Nukester Member

Leveled up by doing all the faction quets in PoP and all rewards were level 100 stuff. I tried to do the solo zones like return to guk lower corridors and was basically one shoted.. where can I get higher lever gear to be able to do the solo zones at lever 110??
  2. Balcerak Well-Known Member

Do the PoP solos/heroics? Quest givers are in the Coliseum.
  3. Mermut Well-Known Member

Master crafted gear also has better stats then quested.
  4. Cragfire Well-Known Member

If you don't already, make sure to have Enhanced Vigor AA (Class Prestige, far Left). Could add millions of hit points. I also use the gathering goblin merc, he heals like a beast.
  5. Mermut Well-Known Member

Enhanced Vigor is the only way to get boosted hitpoints in the solo zones.
  6. Nukester Member

Cool thanks. I only had time to try the new Guk solos which had orange con heroic trash that murdered me. Will try other solos and look into the other options as well. Thanks.
  7. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Don't forget to use your Fount of Power when you zone in. Also doing the non-guk/soh solos will at least give you some 103 level gear. MC items are level 105(iirc) and that should set you up until you get upgrades. Check broker for some quick/cheap(?) upgrades.
  8. Bhayar Well-Known Member

If you're doing Faction Quests, the gear I saw dropping was higher than level 100--usually around 103, etc. Also kill the named mobs in and around the various zones if you can and that also drops loot. Make sure your spells/CAs are at expert definitely helps. Also, make sure you train your merc up as you go and get him/her in better gear when the opportunity presents itself.
  9. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Yeahhh, don't expect to go with starter armor in the zone right to the hardest iteration of that zone content. You will want to run solos in the Coliseum (probably), then Heroics to upgrade your gear. If you have mastercrafted hear made from refined rares and experimented 5 times, you can skip the solos and start on regular heroics.

Once you have upgraded gear, then try Guk.