Level 110 Footwear

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Wizgian, Oct 28, 2018.

1. Wizgian Member

Are there any level 110 boots in this game for Priests, specifically in my case, Fury?

The "Days of Summer 2018" rewards include the Greater Tol'Ren adornments and they are level 110 and the full set is for Chest, Shoulders, Forearms and Feet. As a Fury I have not been able to find any footwear that is level 110, but loads of boots for Fighters, Mages and Scouts drop in the Guk instances; nothing for Priests, so we're kinda shafted! I've also checked the broker and there is nothing at all for us.

Unless anyone can tell me different?
  2. Tajar Well-Known Member

The Expert stuff is 110 if you're able to run those. But boots do seem to be rare, or they drop from the mobs no one kills! Ice side in Tower Breach for example lol
    Wizgian likes this.
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

You can find a lot of this stuff out using EQ2U's item search combined with wiki searches. I did a search at EQ2U for all the fury-wearable boots with Resolve of 30 or better. Poking through this list, the ones I could find where they dropped include:
    • Oiled Leather Boots of the Planar Aspect -- from Planar Protection: Feet pattern. EQ2U doesn't have a source for this, but I'm pretty sure it's a rare reward from PoP key quests, specifically polished magma stone keys turned it to Squeekir the Wanderer in the Pakiat Bluffs. If you aren't up for running the timed key quests, you can buy unopened keys on the broker.

• Expert Deathbone Leather Boots -- Deathbone, Plane of Disease: Infested Mesa [Expert Event]

• Uncanny Boots of Chaos -- Zraxth, The Fabled Ruins of Guk: Ykesha's Outer Stronghold [Heroic]

• Storied Boots of Beatdown -- EQ2U has no origin, but all the "Storied" stuff comes from the new Guk zones

• Storied Boots of Chaos -- EQ2U has no origin, but all the "Storied" stuff comes from the new Guk zones

• Bolstered Hide Sandals, Bolstered Manahide Boots, Bolstered Shadowhide Footwraps -- from Crystallized Knowledge of Planar Armor: Feet pattern, dropped by Plaguen the Piper in Plane of Disease: Virulent Insurrection [Raid] -- also The Junk Beast in Plane of Innovation: The Wasteyards [Raid] -- also Grandmaster R'Tal, High Priest M'kari, Lord of Decay, The Arch Bonefiend, The Deathrot Knight in Shard of Hate: Reignited Hatred [Raid]

• Prophetic Hide Sandals, Prophetic Manahide Boots, Prophetic Shadowhide Footwraps -- from Divine Inspiration of Planar Armor: Feet pattern, dropped by The Manaetic Behemoth in Plane of Innovation: The Wasteyards [Raid] and by Innoruuk in Shard of Hate: Reignited Hatred [Raid] -- also from Dormant Crystal of Planar Armor: Feet pattern

• Planar Hide Sandals, Planar Manahide Boots, Planar Shadowhide Footwraps -- from Condensed Wisdom of Planar Armor: Feet pattern dropped by Meldrath the Malignant in Plane of Innovation: The Wasteyards [Raid], Ashenbone Broodmaster in Shard of Hate: Reignited Hatred [Raid], Kultak the Cruel in The Fabled Ykesha's Inner Stronghold [Raid], and Evynd Firestorm in Torden, Bastion of Thunder: Storm Surge [Raid] -- also from Inert Crystal of Planar Armor: Feet dropped by The Junk Beast in Plane of Innovation: The Wasteyards [Raid]

Checking fury-wearable boots with a Resolve of 27-29, a few of note:
    • Monkey Hide Boots -- from Spiteful Foot Mold: dropped by Lac'Tose, Moogidooshi, Taur'Us'Vex, The Head of Flanks, Top Sirloin in Shard of Hate: Udder Contempt [Herd Mode] -- also Igidishi, Morghorb, Ny'Nev, The Head of Hate, Ze'Vlu'Vex in Shard of Hate: Utter Contempt [Heroic]

• Scaled Hierophant Footwraps -- from Rancorous Foot Mold: dropped by Lac'Tose, Taur'Us'Vex, Top Sirloin in Shard of Hate: Udder Contempt [Herd Mode] -- also Morghorb, Ze'Vlu'Vex in Shard of Hate: Utter Contempt [Heroic]

• Vermiculated Boots -- from Loathsome Foot Mold, dropped by Lac'Tose, Moogidooshi, Taur'Us'Vex, Top Sirloin in Shard of Hate: Udder Contempt [Herd Mode] -- also Igidishi, Morghorb, Ny'Nev, Ze'Vlu'Vex in Shard of Hate: Utter Contempt [Heroic]

• Innovative Hide Sandals -- from Weathered Foot Coverings pattern, Thangbrand, Torden, Bastion of Thunder: Storm Surge [Raid]

• Innovative Manahide Boots -- from Prototype Foot Coverings pattern, Manaetic Prototype IX, Plane of Innovation: The Wasteyards [Raid]

• Innovative Shadowhide Footwraps -- from Scintillating Foot Coverings pattern, Ferris, Solusek Ro's Tower: Citadel of the Sun [Raid]

• Ro's Martial Boots -- from Fiery Foot Mold pattern, not sure where that's from, probably a Ro heroic?
    Wizgian and Breanna like this.
  4. Wizgian Member

Thanks for the replies. :)