Level 110-120

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by aaumnoka, May 25, 2020.

1. aaumnoka New Member

What is the best way to level from 110-120? I'm tired of sloughing through zones with practically no xp. Thanks in advance for any advice.
    Aaumnoka
    WhysperWynde likes this.
  2. Dude Well-Known Member

1. You have to own the BoL expansion.
    2. Doing the CD quest line or the first few quests in BoL will get you there.
    Raff, Melkior and Breanna like this.
  3. Benito Ancient EQ2 Player: Lavastorm Server 2004.

Thankfully, grinding for adventure levels is no longer a grind.

However, some on the forums want more pain. :p
    WhysperWynde and Raff like this.
  4. Ahlana Active Member

I didn't even make it through the really short signature quest and was 120. It was the fastest 10 levels I think I have ever gotten at end game.
    WhysperWynde, Dude and AOE1 like this.
  5. WhysperWynde Well-Known Member

Sounds good to me, got only the one Level 120 Character and I want more able to use the Travel Button on Reign of Shadows - Fordel Midst Teleporter .. lovely scenic gate. I like it just as decoration because now only my 1 Character CedarLilly Wynde Ranger/Carpenter is Level 120 and able to travel it.
  6. Torri Active Member

At 110 you can zone into The Blinding. When you do right there is a quest that is repeatable that will get you to 120 lightning quick. But be warned, if you want to be able to do anything on the moon the way you would anywhere else you WILL need to do the signature line for RoS at minimum to be able to fly in current zones. YMMV on if you feel flying in the older BoL content is worth doing that signature line as well