Less zerk is less fun...

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-fierceleaf, Jan 10, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-fierceleaf Guest

Well ive been playing steadily and trying to figure out what couases berserk in my berserker so i can maximize it, and sadly at lvl 43 i cant get berserk to proc its rare or not at all, i dont use bloodlust, becuase its grey and and tides of war is its replacement. But ive been trying to use the skills that i have to proc some zerks and nothing seems to be working properly, when i use my Slahing dot its supposed to couase a possible zerk each hit that would mean a possible of 4 zerks, and when i see none thats not working properly imo.

My dps seems to mediochre even though im not zerking as much as i should be or should be imo. I think these skills should have increased zerk chance. I had a monk tanking for me tonight and he asked me why im not turning red and zerking anymore, and all i could say is that im not sure, i think im broken. He said that was sad... and it is, i get a few more berskers tanking than not tanking but its not increasing dps any even if i dont use the defense skills.
    if im not goign to go berserk anymore im just a gimped scout with no abilitys and this is lame.

Please give us more chance to go berserk, devs , this isnt fun anymore, i cant even cast greater fury anymore. please make me berserk and let me bersek more often and do more dmg while berserking. that is all i ask.

I was parsing in 2 diffent groups tonight, and over all i was doing 105dps with bard in group and 80dps without, same makeup of group. and the only reason i was getting more dps with bard beauce bard increases my chance to hit by 13%. Was also using haste belt and SSoY and SBD. Wasnt geting anymore dps tanking or not tanking, there is definatly somthing wrong here.

(and BTW the SSoY does not proc very much 3 hours of grinding, i got it to proc 14 times /shrug)

Please fix me : (
    Message Edited by fierceleaf on 01-10-2005 12:17 AM