Leonai's simple impact signatures and more

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by ARCHIVED-Leonai_art, Dec 9, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-Leonai_art Guest

yIts been a while since I"ve done signatures but I do quite a lot of UI, logo, web, and screen graphics design and I think it would be nice to help with your desires for a signature. My signatures are often like my UI and logos - Simple, impactful, and often with hidden touches.

I haven't done many lately, so I really don't have much to show as a way of your being able to view previous works, asside from my own, so it's somewhat giving me a chance at first to see what I can come up with for you.

Requests for signatures should be sent to: ariel.leroux@gmail.com
    I'll need:
    • Your ideas on what you'd like to see or the general mood of the signature
    • Screenshots/images of your character or objects which you'd like in the signature
    • If you wanted something written in it, your name, sayings, guild, etc.

You can see some of my graphics work at: Facingblend.com, OnlineGamingRadio.com, HackingSilverlight.net, SeattleD2ig.org

Edit: Just posted on Kirstie's thread the first signature that I've created in a while -
    [IMG]
  2. ARCHIVED-Leonai_art Guest

My first "customer" since posting! Dari Air wanted somthing that represented his character - red being her color of choice that was sarcastic, possibly an evil undertone, but strongly faery-like which included the full name, Dari Air, 80 Coercer, and his server.
    Below is the result. I actually sent 3 variations, but this one is my favoriate out of the 3.
    [IMG]