Legends of Norrath - Loot Packs

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Mizgamer62, Jun 1, 2016.

1. Anaogi Well-Known Member

You are. The next-to-last unpacking step is an item that tells you what you have, but is fully tradeable. (There's something like 3 or four unpackings. Seriously, it's kinda tedious.)
    Rakk likes this.
  2. Brightlyz Active Member

Hands down the best way to get loot cards that we have seen so far. At least this way you are guaranteed loot, maybe not the exact piece you want but way better then buying card packs.
    Prissetta, Shauwn and Kurzan like this.
  3. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

How do you find these at the broker? I can only find ones that are called raid cards,
  4. Shauwn Active Member

I think this is great. I won't probably buy, but if I do it'll be with my free 500 credit anyway. If you don't like it, don't buy? I don't understand why it is a problem for them to try to make money. I LOVE the ability to put the items on the broker. I think that is genius quite honestly.
    Livejazz and Prissetta like this.
  5. Brightlyz Active Member

Maybe none on broker yet, I purchased a few on marketplace last nite and got disco on server.
    Prissetta likes this.
  6. Katz Well-Known Member

Well, I too don't like gambling. However, I decided to open a 7 pack to see what I got. I was not disappointed.
    Prissetta likes this.
  7. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

Go here to check exactly what loot cards can turn up from each deck.
    Also, if you are subbing, install LoN to get your free booster packs each month.

https://www.legendsofnorrath.com/#
    Prissetta and HaphazardAllure like this.
  8. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

I was hoping for loyalty points to be worth something. I guess I was hoping for hell to freeze over :(
    Meneltel, Wirewhisker and Mizgamer62 like this.
  9. Wirewhisker Well-Known Member

Agree, disappointed we can't cash LP's into LON items.
  10. Gharyn Well-Known Member

But we represent so much more, man! We REPRESENT!!
    Prissetta likes this.
  11. Katz Well-Known Member

I too was hoping for this. I opened another set and wasn't as happy with the results. Knowing me, I'm probably done with it. I don't like a lack of control over what my money buys.
    Froglok, Wirewhisker, Lucus and 2 others like this.